2: Special Division Team

"Just what has been reported to us, our company would establish a new team."

"The Special Division Team that would be the backbone of our company."

"What would this team specialise in? What is the purpose of this team?"

Lee Soohyuk turned to look at the higher-up after the announcement of the establishment of a new team. All the team leaders of every team were in this meeting to discuss over this new team that would be built in their company.

"A team which would be our special force which will be a supporting team for all the teams. The members would specialise in every aspect such as healing, defending, attacking, strategizing and weapon making."

"Is that really necessary? We already have those expert in each teams."

The team leader from team 4 asked, quite skeptical about what the need of the new team if they already have someone like that. It just a waste of money to hire new people to be in this new team or waste of time to transfer the people from another team just to create a new team.

"This is what the difference coming from. This new Special Division Team would conduct the experiment on the monsters."

The declaration made by the Chairman sent them into turmoil. Lee Soohyuk frowned upon hearing this.

"Why would that be a priority right now? We should be recruiting more people for attacking team to defend the citizens from the monsters."

"Studying the enemy will give us an advantage. If we know where these monsters were coming from, how they were created, what their anatomy is, it would be easier to kill and use them."

"Are you suggesting us to use these monsters which killing people everyday?"

Lee Soohyuk's frown deepened.

"This is necessary evolvement for our survival, Team Leader Lee. This new Special Division would need to be consisted of these expertise that I have mentioned for the balance of the team. This Special Division Team also would assist every other teams in their mission when the situation is dire."

"In short, the new Special Division Team would be a reinforcement behind the shadow. Creating a healing medicine, creating weapons, assisting in defeating the monsters and insinuating an idea to tame the monsters. While I'd assume, their jobs would be involving monsters all along."

Lee Soohyuk voiced his understanding.

"That's correct, Team Leader Lee. They would associated closely with monsters. They needed a healer to know if it will work after their experiment, they needed the combatant to fight against the monsters when you guys need the help from them, they needed the brain to create weapon using monsters and the medicine to cure monsters' attack that was still not being found yet."

Lee Soohyuk lost in his thoughts for a moment while the other team leaders mouthing their insight in this matter.

"Who would be chosen as the members for the Special Division Team?"

Team Leader Ha from the healing team asked.

The Chairman smiled while making eye contact with the Director by his side.

"That matters has been settled, we just need to wait for their arrival next week."

Lee Soohyuk raised an eyebrow at that. Oh so, this matter was already been in motion and those higher-up just announced it to them?

He could be in more ease that no one in his team would be picked to be in the Special Division Team.

"Who are they?"