5: reunion

The kiss was short but felt long by the people watching.

She smiled sweetly at his owlish face, ignoring all the gazes piercing her back. Also getting the mental questions just from their gazes.

"Byul."

"Hm? What is it, Flōs?"

She tilted her head and smiled at him innocently. He let out a sigh before he pulled her hold on his collar, wrapping his fingers around her wrist softly before he dragged her out of the office.

Leaving behind his co-workers in an overwhelmed state.

"Te... Team leader. Do.. do you see what I just saw? Kim.. Kim Roksoo is...."

"...Calm down, Jungsoo. I think I am dreaming."

"I don't think so, team leader. I had pinched myself and it hurt."

One of his subordinates told him, making his mouth agape a little.

"Jungsoo, is that really THE Kim Roksoo?"

Choi Jungsoo turned around to see his co-workers.

"Could I be switching him with an imposter just now?"

"But, they seemed to know each other. Like, a long lost friend?"

"I would prefer a lover based on how she didn't hesitate to kis.. ehem him."

The other started to discuss and make theory with each other regarding the relationship between Kim Roksoo and Lee Byul.

However, Lee Soohyuk's mind has clicked into something.

"To meet my Flōs."

"I said to him if we meet again, the first thing I will do is kiss him on the lips."

He recalled back what Lee Byul told him just now. He gasped and covered his mouth.

"Kim Roksoo is her lost lover?"

No one heard his whisper but Choi Jungsoo.

"Really?!"

"Really."

×××××

"Roksoo yah."

He didn't answer to her calling of his name but kept his hand firmly around her wrist and pulled her along to his destination.

When he saw that one door, he quickly opened it and eyed the surrounding to see that no one was in sight before he pulled her inside and closed the door. He locked the door afterwards.

Lee Byul landed her gaze around the room which looked like a storage room with a dim light coming from the small window on the opposite side from the door.

Kim Roksoo patted the wall to find the switch. When he found it, he flipped the switch but the light was not working. He continued to switch on and off the light until he let out a sigh.

The light was not working again. He needed to call for the electrician to look for the switch because they just switched the bulb this month.

"Kim Roksoo."

Her slow voice made him turn around to face her.

"Byul."

Scanning her face with the help of the minimal light from the small window, he could see her features clearly.

He raised his hand to touch her face, trailing his fingers along the curve of her face and also her scar. He rested his hand on her cheek.

"You have changed."