13: nuptial

The door closed behind them. There is a gap between them even though their hands are holding.

"Come."

She tugged him forward. Both of them took off their shoes before they dawdled into her room.

She opened her room's door and switched on the light. It was not his first time coming in here but the atmosphere right now makes it felt slightly awkward for him.

The door to her room was closed, leaving them in here alone. She let go of his hand before turning to him slowly.

"So-"

He turned her around and pushed her against the door, resulting in a yelp coming out from her mouth before he covered hers with his own.

His sudden action caught her off guard moreover when he was pulling her closer by wrapping his arm around her body.

She fluttered her eyes closed, wrapping her arms around his neck. He explored her mouth with his tongue resulting a sound coming from her, making him unable to contain his desire by kissing her harder.

Just before both of them lost too much breath, he broke it first. Their chest heave upside down due to the long kiss.

"Roksoo."

She whispered his name.

His next action made her breath hitch. She quickly wrapped her legs around him tightly while he carried her by her hip. He caught her lips again.

She could feel his step towards her bed before he put her gently while hovering over her.

"Say it."

His face are red, his breath faning her face, making her own body rise in temperature. Could be due to alcohol or just the excitement she contained.

"....."

"Say it if you want to stop now."

He met her eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I can't stop myself anymore if I continue."

He might not be a lightweight but he has consumed a large amount of alcohol just now. He knew, he was not in a 100% straight mind because his mind is slightly cloudy. He is sure that she's the same.

That's why he wanted clarification before he continued, if not he might regret it later.

"Flōs, remember what I said?"

She cradled his cheek.

"I want you. Also,"

She grinned at him.

"We are already married."

She showed him the bottle cap on her ring finger. He stifled a laugh.

"We are."

He pushed himself up a bit, his eyes turned cold.

"Hey, are you recording right now?"

"Can't let this opportunity go away, isn't it?"

He smirked. His hand slowly raised to open his buttons. Her eyes followed his movement, gulping down when she saw his body without anything covering it.

Her gazes travelled along his body, taking notes of each scars that visible in her view. His slightly toned body that making her gulped. She had seen him work-out before but he always wore shirt but now, she could see under it.

Her virgin eyes have been blessed.

'Oh sh*t, my man so hot!'

She would be drooling if she didn't contain herself right now.