Chapter 8

~ ~ Chris ~ ~

~ ~ Chris ~ ~

Flipping on the shower. It had been two days. Three hours and roughly twenty minutes.

That's how long it had been since Cal and April drove off with Beth heading back to the bastard's home.

Was Beth alright?

Had Cal kicked his ass?

And why had no one thought to fill me in? And it wasn't from lack of trying on my part. I'd left countless messages.

Grumbling, I should have just ignored Cal when he'd pulled his big-brother act and followed them anyway.

Scrubbing the smell of the hospital off my body, I stuck my head under the jet and let the heavy spray pelt my face like hundreds of tiny punches. I needed a distraction and wondered what Heather might be doing later.

Heather would be a good distraction and I let thoughts of her fill my head. The sound of her voice and the smell of her skin. The taste of her mouth and the noises she made when I kissed her, slow and deep. My hand shifted down to my cock to clean it, but those thoughts made me grip it instead, imagining it was her hand wrapped around it. I then switched it up to her on her knees with her hot little mouth sucking me down.

Yeah, that mental image would do nicely... until I realised it wasn't Heather's smell or taste that I clearly remembered and worse still...

Christ Almighty.

It was dark hair and big innocent blue eyes staring up at me.

And with my cock now swollen solid.

Too Late.

I'd seen it now and squeezing my eyes tightly shut, I tugged harder and faster at the slippery flesh, almost grinding my teeth as my balls drew up and my ass clenched. Bracing my upper body so my forehead rested on my forearm pressed onto the tiled wall and seconds later I came so hard all over the shower wall that I had to lock my knees to stop myself from going down.

"Shit. Shit." I remained perfectly still as bile crawled up my throat, disgusted at fucking my fist with thoughts of Beth sucking my cock.

I deserved to be chemically castrated.

Finishing up, trying not to think. I nearly snapped off the lever when I turned the water off. Cursing, I stepped out of the shower and avoided looking at myself in the mirror. I snatched the towel from the rail and dried off. Still drying my hair I walked into my bedroom and spotted my phone flashing with a message. Picking it up from the bed. It was from Cal. About time.

It read: Sorry been busy. Heading your way. Talk then.

That sounded ominous. Or maybe I was just making something out of nothing?

The message had landed fifteen minutes ago, so I had plenty of time to make dinner. Dressing in sweats, I grabbed a clean tee-shirt from the drawer and dragging it over my head I heard the the doorbell chime.