I'm sorry hyung

Joojin and jin is currently going back to busan by car.
Joojin : umm jin i was thinking technically you are my brother!
Jin: what the fuck joojin! I'm your husband!
Joojin : your mom is my father's sister so we are cousins, it means we are..
Jin: don't say that!
Joojin :😆😆😆
Jin: you are such a tease!
Joojin : I'm tired!
Jin pecks her lips
Jin: sleep untill we reach, cuz you can't be tired today!😉
Joojin : jin!
.....
Jin : what are you doing here?
Jk: joojin sent me to bring her phone.
Jin: she could have told me why you!NOW go.
Jk: hyung the door is locked from outside!
Jin : what? Who is there? Open the door!
Joojin : It's me.
Jin: joojin It's our first night and you locked me with this boy!
Joojin : I'll open only if the things get sorted between you two.
Jk: I'm sorry hyung its because of me.
Jin: (rolls his eyes) It's definitely because of you!
Jk: hyung let's sort out this, otherwise your first night will be a waste.
Jin: joojin please! Please open the door.
Jk: hyung, do you remember once grandpa didn't let me go to play with my friends and you help me to escape.. You have always helped me..but..when I have to save myself,I always sacrifice you.when grandpa used to punish me for all things I did,I used to trap you by saying you also helped,even if you Weren't at fault! But you always forgave me by saying it was nothing as you are my protector, I can always use your name to save myself.
Jin: so you want me to forgive you like that? That used to be your silly pranks but it was my life.
Jk: hyung I am possessive about you,actually I was but now I've realised that you are so happy with joojin. I'll leave tomorrow hyung, I'll never again throw you in problems. It was because of me that you guys were caught by grandpa.

Jin's heart melted at his words.
Jin: jerk! Now you wanna leave me!that's how you say sorry!
Jk: hyung!
Jin comes and hug him
Jin: you know that I can't stay angry with you for a long time,that's why you emotionally black mailed me. Huhh...I'll kill you if you leave! It's okay if you didn't said to him about us we may never would have learned about his deeds!I forgive you.
Jk: thanks hyung.. I love you so much..my hyung is best!
Jin: so much buttering! Now go I have forgiven you but you sister in law needs a punishment for locking me here.
Jk: ahamm ahamm a rough punishment maybe😏
Jin: you little brat!
Jk: joojin we have patched up! Open the door.
Joojin : jinjja!(really)
Ok I'm opening.
Jk: you are going to have a punishment be careful!
Joojin :what?

MR.HANDSOMEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara