proposal and connection

Joojin : jin!why have you blindfolded me? Where you are going?
Jin: shh!so talkative!
Joojin : I'm not talkative! (Pout)

He pecks her pout
Jin: you are!
Jin opens her blind fold

Joojin : wow! Is this for me?Jin: no It's for that alpaca with whome I'll make alpaca babies! I just wanted to show you if It's ok or not?JooJin: jinn!!Jin: hahahh

Jin: no It's for that alpaca with whome I'll make alpaca babies! I just wanted to show you if It's ok or not?
JooJin: jinn!!
Jin: hahahh..😆 sorry I'm kidding!
Joojin : so you want to propose me? Try it!
Jin kneels down.
Jin: Lee joojin the first day we met, I dont know why I felt so connected with you,I again  and again tried to make me understand that YOU are just a random student but the more I ignored these feeling the More I fell for you I've hurted you very you much, I'm sorry but I really love you truly! Will you marry me Lee joojin?
(ring)

Jin: Lee joojin the first day we met, I dont know why I felt so connected with you,I again  and again tried to make me understand that YOU are just a random student but the more I ignored these feeling the More I fell for you I've hurted you very ...

Joojin's tears starts to flow
Joojin : yes I'll marry you kim seokjin!

.....
Joojin's mom : is this yours? I found it on floor! ( showing jin a photo)
Jin: It's my parents photo.thanks otherwise I would have lost it!
Joojin's dad : Is she your mother?
Jin: yes, do you know my mother?
Joojin's dad : come here son! ( he hugs him)
Your mom was my  ealder sister! When she Married your father, my dad ended all connection with her,I missed her so much but she used to call me, once I met her when you were born but things got complicated as my father get to Know that,but still we used to talk through calls but one day their  death news came! I went to meet you and your brother but...

Jin: my grand father didn’t let you right?

Joojin's dad : hmm..
Jin: I'm sorry for your lose actually my parents were killed by him and now he is in jail.
Joojin's dad : why you are sorry? You are also victim,but now you have us, we are your parents!
Jin nods..and smiles.
Joojin : well Let's have a family hug!
(In hug)
Appa I want to marry jin!
Joojin's dad: you are so desperate! Okay okay..
Joojin's mom: ahh my little daughter grew up!🥺