learning about you 2

As there class ends joojin and lisa walks toward cafeteria and taehyung was reading a book there alone.
Lisa: what now?
Joojin : you know Lisa mr.kim is jungkook 's brother.
Lisa: wtf!!
Joojin : and that's mean taehyung is his cousin. So we might get to know about him more from him.
Lisa: you are crazy! That jungkook's brother can't be your...
Joojin : whae?? Jungkook is devil, I know but taehyung and jin sir is nice.
Lisa rolls her eyes.
......
Joojin : anneyong!
Tae: oh anneyong!
Joojin: ummm taehyungsi are you alone here? Don’t you have friends?
Lisa: yah why are you so straightforward?
Tae: just like jin hyung 😅
Joojin: jin hyung?? Tell me more..
Lisa:😑😑😑
Tae: umm🙂🙂🙂do you know my hyung?oh yes he is our Professor, I forgot 😅😅
Joojin : yup,tell me about him?
Tae: you have crush isn't it?😁😁
Joojin : umm..just tell na..
Lisa: yahh he is his cousin, he will tell him about this.
Tae: It's ok. I'll not tell him,you are different from others,other girls would have try to seduce but you seems to be serious so I'll be your loveguru😄😅
Joojin: I'll be honoured sir😆
Lisa: stupidity 🫠
Tae: First of all if you really want my hyung you need to be serious about him,cuz I want that he should get a loyal one.
Joojin : do I look I am passing time?🙂
Lisa: yeah you look
Joojin : I'm serious. why?don't I look?but even if I dont look serious, I'm damn serious about him!
Tae: good,second you have to remember he is almost 11 years older than you!so..
Joojin : I know I know but I dont care😉
Tae: and he loves his brothers and family.
Joojin : so I'll also love his family.
Tae:😅😅you are really something!well then you have to respect his words even if he dont fall for you.
Joojin : I'll never look at him then👌
Tae: so now I'm going to tell you a way to go closer to him.👌
Joojin : tell tell tell..😄
Tae: my best friend jimin was his TA(teacher assistant)  but now he is in a training for a course so he need a new TA, I'm giving you this card you will go to him and I'll tell him that I found a new TA,give your best so that he choose you then you can go closer to him!
Lisa: are you really his own cousin?
Tae: ofcorse 😒
Joojin : tnx.. Now I'll go you just tell him ok?
Tae: ok👌

....time skip
_may I come in sir?
Jin: come in.
Jin was focused on laptop screen so he didn’t noticed who came.
_Sir taehyung told me that you needed a TA,so I'm..
Jin looked up before she could complete her sentence.
Jin:.....😆😆
Joojin: what??
Jin: I told Taehyung not to prank with me..how do you know eachother?  But its perfect duo😆chaotic!!
Joojin : I'm here for work not for jokes.
Jin: oww I see who is being serious?  Miss lee don’t joke around, you can't do this work.now you can go.
Joojin : you think I'm useless? But dont judge a cover by its book.
Jin:🤣🤣book by cover!
Joojin : whatever its same even if the book is boring the cover may look good just like you!
Jin: you mean to say I'm boring? 🤔ok... But now you should go.I'm busy!
Joojin : sirr plz I can do this!
Jin: what about your convenience store?
Joojin : thats really far away, I dont want to work so far,I should keep my self safe by working near campus.
Jin: and you think you are safe here?
Joojin : ofcorse its safe infront of you....umm I mean you are so kind plz give me a chance.
Jin: ok, come to my cabin tomorrow at 8 a.m. no late.
Joojin : ok.👍

Jin pov
Why I let her do the work? I mean.. Whenever she talks I cant win from her,she is just different. One thing I learned about her that she can defeat anyone by her talks 😅😅clumsy!!!yahh seokjin aisshh why are you smiling?  You shouldn’t Smile for her...anii..hey stob it!😐