exploring you

Jin called jungkook.
Jungkook : why you called me?
Jin: you can go for auditions and I'm going to change your major into music.
Jk: you must be joking.
Jin: No I'm serious.
Jk: but grandpa?
Jin: I'll handle.
Jk: you are best hyung.I'm going to tell that to tae hyung.
Jin:childish!

...

At Dinner

Jk: tomorrow I am going to my friends house as It's Sunday. We'll do some dance practice.
Yoongi : that's good our baby brother is getting what he wanted.
Jk: I'm not baby.
Tae: you are🤣 I'm also going to hangout with my friends.
Jieun : me and yoongi will go to shopping.
Yoongi : who said I'll go?
Jieun : I said... That's final.
Jin chuckles.
Yoongi : yah why are you laughing? You'll know once you get married! 😠
Jin: arasso, arasso!(okay) Anyway but what I'm going to do alone?ahh Yoongi got married and I lost my soulmate🤧
Tae:poor hyung🫤
Jk: just find some friends you are boring!
Tae: better than you😏
Jk: you are too much good with jin hyung, he is my hyung ok!
Yoongi : too possessive 😮‍💨

Next day
Its already 7 a.m.
Lisa: (in sleepy voice) yah joojin your phone is ringing in this early morning, just turn it off.let me sleep peacefully, its sunday.
Joojin : hello Who's this?(sleepy voice)
Jin: its me.
Joojin :huhh...in this early morning?
Jin: you have one hour get ready, I'm going to pick you, we are going somewhere. Bye.
Joojin blinked her eyes for few time to realise that she was hearing right then she starts screaming.
Lisa: yahhh why are you destroying my sleep??
Joojin : yah sleepyhead help me to get ready!
Lisa: I'm sleeping I'm not in these.
Joojin : fine huhh😑

...Time skip...
Joojin's look

Jin's look

Joojin : you are looking different today

Jin: same to you cuz today I'm wearing casual but usually I wear formal and you are wearing formal usually you wear casual.
Joojin :😅😅anyway where we are going today?
Jin: I'm getting bored so accompany me.
Joojin : ok.
Jin: (while driving focused on road)I actually gave permission to jungkook to complete his dream.
Joojin : jinjaa!(really)
Jin: hmm thanks that's because of you, thanks for making me understand that we should let people fulfil their wishes.
Joojin : that's good but what about your wishes? Do you have any?...
Jin: umm hey we have come to our destination, Let's enjoy the view of
sea.

There was pin drop silence near the sea and the cold air was hitting there face and soul.
Joojin's pov
He looks like a dream , huhh maybe I don't deserve him,I'm thinking too much about him and falling for him.
Jin breaks the silence.
Jin: well you must be thinking why I
brought you here? I even don't know,even you are the most talkative person in my eyes still you have Peace with you,I wonder what you are?
Joojin : huhh....???
Jin: see you are talking less today and I'm one who is talkative 😅.It's just that I feel comfortable with you.will you mind if I say something to you?
Joojin : no..just speak.
Jin: umm you asked me about my dream?my dream is to be like my father, a fearless man,even though he is looser infront of the world,for me he is my hero.
Joojin : he is indeed.😊
Jin: he loved mom so much that he went against his father,my grandpa told even if he could accept his music but not my mom...what was her faul?what was my fault?
Joojin : what happened to them sir?
Jin: she used to blame herself for what happened Between my grandpa and father,then she was suffering from depression, my father took care but...she became worst.... Kookie was too young then..😔..so they sent us in Seoul to study, my grandpa liked us still... We lived with them, my parents were about to come to meet us one day and an accident..

Joojin 's pov
His eyes glisten Again.. Oh shit it hurts when he cries. I then hugged him again like that night.
Jin's pov
As she wrapped her arms around me I felt the warmth I used to feel with my parents. Is this ok to be in such emotional attachment with a student who is 11 years younger than you?maybe It's not but ok It's not like that I'm hurting anyone.

Jin: joojin, you know I used to play and sing with my father in this beach. Thats a memorable place.
Joojin then breaks the hug..
Joojin : you can sing too?
Jin: wanna hear?
Joojin : yes

Just imagine he is singing this for joojin.

Joojin : you can also be a singer.
Jin: thats not true,jungkook is much more better.
Joojin : tell me one thing is the whole College is your relative? Yoongi sir,jieun mam,tae,jk..
Jin: 😅😅College belongs to my grandpa.
Joojin : he is strict, Isn't he?
Jin: umm yeahh..just let it go.Let's eat something.
.....
At restaurant
Joojin's pov
He is such a gentle man, serving me food..aishh I never thought that would happen, he is really good,I wish I could heal his pains.
Jin : what are you thinking? Eat!
Joojin : then what will you do?I mean we?
Jin: we'll go back cuz I think I brought you here at that early morning as it was holiday, you were going to take rest maybe. I'm sorry
Joojin : I'm glad that you brought me here.don't be sorry.
Jin: thanks once again.
Joojin : welcome.

.......
Jin: ok now we have arrived, bye.
Joojin : byee

Jin's pov
Ahh what's wrong with me? I feel like I could stop her and make her stay with me for some more time.no It's not ok,or it is?