the truth!

As days are passing It has been okay for joojin to move on, she is now living a normal life, she don't even bother as seokjin was infront of her,she became a good friend of Eunwoo.But things aren't really tolerable for jin.

Eunwoo : joojinssi,let's go to a restaurant today!
Joojin : I'm busy.
Eunwoo : joojin, umm I'll be honest with you, I see you more than a friend!
Joojin : Don't think this,I have a dark past You'll not like it,so let's just be friends.
Eunwoo : just tell me, I'll accept it.
Joojin : It's Just I love someone else!
Eunwoo : then Where is he? I never saw him!
Joojin : he left!🥺🥺
Eunwoo : he must be a fool to leave a angle like you!
Joojin : just let it go!
Eunwoo : he left you, so why don't you move on!
Joojin : I can't (she cries hard)
Eunwoo hugs her

jin's pov

She still loves me,why? Why cant she hate me? It hurts,IT hurts to see that you are crying on someone else's embrace! I can't take it anymore

.....
Jin's grandpa : I'm fixing your marriage with jisoo!
Jin: Did you ask me?
Jin's g.p : I'm not asking, telling you.
Jin: I can't marry her.
Jin's g.p : you are definitely your father's son, stubborn like him,also a lover boy..but Did you forget what can I do?
Jin: you are cruel! Fine just destroy my life!

....flashback...
Jin's pov
As I got up I saw the face I always wanna see, a smile came on my face thinking about last night. Ohh Princess what have you done with me? I love you so much.I got up and make her wear my shirt and freshened up,then went to kitchen. Suddenly the doorbell starts ringing, who came? Tae, yoongi, jieun are not at home,maybe them!

Jin: grandpa!

Jin's g.p: I found jungkook.
Jin : Don't do anything to him.
Jin's g.p : you are just a emotional fool like Your father, your brother sold your happiness for Himself!
Jin: what are you saying?
Jin's g.p : he told me that you are dating a student of yours,and he will be my side to separate you two if I let him be an idol.
Jin: and why you think I'll listen?
Jin's g.p : she is here? Huhh? So you are making out with a slut!
Jin: just shut your mouth!
Jin's g. P : do you know I killed my wife,two sons and their wives,and the life you guys have is because of me if you also become useless, You'll be killed like your parents!
Jin: it means that was not a accident! You killed uncle aunty too,and grandma..you are a monster! But I'm not afraid of you.
Jin's g.p : well then I can kill your girlfriend and you know nobody can do anything! Leave her and let her live!

.......
Taehyung : so now you are telling us this!
Yoongi : he killed our parents! And we are being his puppet!
Jieun : he is too dangerous!
Jin: I have no way but marrying jisoo!