Who are you?

Joojin's pov
As I got up I found myself in his shirt but he was not here..It's 9 a.m. Did he left for College? Umm maybe, why didn't he wake me up?
I tried to get up from bed,but my legs aren't helping, uhh what the hell? Where is that cute jerk? He should be here to help me!ahh IT was my first time, he could be little soft too,but he was a monster in bed 😅😅suddenly the flashback of last night came infront of my eyes
..
Joojin : jinnie!where are you? I'm angry now...uff that man is not even picking my phone. I think I should also go to College!

....
Joojin : uncle where is jin and others?
Security : they left to Seoul in morning!
Joojin : Is everything ok?I mean Seoul, suddenly, why?
Security : I dont know dear.
Joojin : It's ok.
......
Lisa: you are crazy!you want me to go Seoul with you?
Joojin : please just come, I'm not feeling good.Nobody is picking phone, jin's phone is not even ringing!
Lisa: something maybe happened, they are busy. But if you are insisting then we can go.but did mr.kim ever told you his address in Seoul?
Joojin : I have my ways to find it.Let's go!

......
Lisa: how you find the address?
Joojin : I collected from College!
Joojin : Let's go!
Security : excuse me miss,who are you?
Joojin : Is mr.kimseokjin stays here?
Security : oh sir came tomorrow ,you wait I'll call him!
...
Joojin : where were you jin? You know how worried I Was?

But jin stays in a cold expression.
Jin: who are you?
Joojin : what the hell,jin!It's not time for jokes,please!
Jin: I'm sorry but who are you?Did we ever met?

joojin  : yah seokjin! I am tired ok,Don't make fun!
Jin: I dont know what you are saying, it will be better if you leave!
Joojin : jieun unnie,,see what is he saying?
Jieun: I'm not your unnie!I don't think we have ever met before!
Joojin : what has happened to you all?yoongi Sir, did you also forgot me?...Tae,, you are friend na? Please you say something!

Joojin starts crying hard.
Jin: taehyung, please show her the exit gate, I dont want any disturbance here!
Tae: hmm.please come miss.
Joojin : How could you mr.kim seokjin? How could you? I gave you everything, you just destroyed me!I hate you..
Lisa: get up joojin! These people Don't deserve you!Let's go to busan back..
Jin: can't you hear tae?go! (Shouts)
.......
Tae: never come back here!just get a life.
Lisa: seriously taehyung! I didn't expected it from you.just look at her, she is so broken, your brother will suffer a lot for breaking my bestie heart! Let's go joojin!

Taehyung pov
My hyung is already suffering!

......
Lisa: joojin, eat something! You'll get sick!
Joojin : what if I become sick?nobody cares!
Lisa: I care,you can't just die for a useless man.You'll get someone better
Joojin : but I love him..
(Crying miserably)
Lisa hugs her.
Lisa: everything will be fine.
.....
Jungkook : hyung! I'm going to debut in next month, will you be there for me?
Jin: huhh..the things you did with me, you still want me to be good with you..(sighs)
Well I'll go not for that I love my younger brother, It's because you are my responsibility!
Jungkook : hyung!!
Tae: jin hyung, I brought your dinner just eat something! You are skipping meals, that's not good.
Jin: taehyung tell him to go, I dont want to see him!
Tae: go kookie!
Jungkook nods and leave...
Tae: hyung eat!
Jin: you go I'll eat later.
Tae: Don't hurt yourself!I Don't know what is happening.. But I believe you hyung!😔
Jin:( smiles at taehyung)
There is a poem you wanna hear?
Tae: ...... What?
Jin: It says,'' You'll find better,I know.But will never find what's inside me,I know"
Tae: hyung you are being pathetic! Don't  hurt yourself,I can't see you like this.( starts crying)
Jin: hey why are you crying?
Tae: why you aren't crying? Why so strong huh? You can't do this to her, I know!
Jin: with whom? Didn't I told you, we don't know her.
Tae: hyung!!!