you wanna marry me?

Grandpa : where the hell is this seokjin?
Tae: he left!
Grandpa : what?I'll get him this and this will be the worsest for you all just remember!
Yoongi : huh😏 your worst time is only coming! Officer arrest this criminal!
Grandpa : why are you arresting me? What have I done?How can you do this to your grandpa?
Yoongi : The way you killed your own family, we are also sending you to your real place that way!
Grandpa: you ungrateful bitches!I raised you all!
Tae: All you did just for your own benefit! That was never because you loved us!moreover you are killer of our parents, How can we let you go?Officer why are you waiting just take this man away!

......

Jin: huhhh I'm so tired, when we will reach?
Why aren't you saying anything? Are you still angry? Don't be angry I told you everything na?
Joojin : It's just your reason was lame, even I've only this night in my life I want to spend it with you! And you were afraid that anything might happened to me!what's the benefit of living alone? Dying is better.

Jin cuts her words like this (imagine)

Jin: shut up!No more talks about death! I haven't even married you!Joojin : you want to marry me?Jin: No I'm going to marry a alpaca and we will make dozens of  alpaca  babies and you will watch us being happy!stupid! Joojin : hahaha😆😆 then I'll...

Joojin : you want to marry me?
Jin: No I'm going to marry a alpaca and we will make dozens of alpaca babies and you will watch us being happy!stupid!
Joojin : hahaha😆😆 then I'll find you a beautiful alpaca!
Jin look at her at disbelief
Jin: I'm tired ok now let me sleep! (Sleeps on her shoulder)

......
Joojin's dad : so you guys are dating from when?
Jin: umm its been almost..
Joojin : when he came at last Christmas, since then!
Joojin's mom: but dear he is too older for you!
Joojin : eomma, appa! Please! We have already gone through many things, now we just want to be together, age is not really a fact!
Jin: uncle aunty, don't worry I'll always treat her like a queen!
Joojin : but I'm your Princess, you said (pouts)
Jin pats her head and gave a warm smile

Jin: ok you are princess,NOW I'm going,I'll come tomorrow morning!
Joojin's dad : where are you going?
Jin: to hotel.
Joojin's mom: why will you stay there,when you have your in laws house here.
Joojin's dad: stay here, joojin show him guest room! ( give a warm smile)
.....
Jin: finally everything is ok now.Tae called me,that man is in jail.
Joojin : well you take rest now,I'm going to sleep good night!
Jin: where are you going?
Joojin : in my room
Jin: you are going to sleep with me.
Joojin : jin!
Jin: It's not like that we haven't slept together before!also we did many things too (smirks)
Joojin : aish...but eomma appa is here.
Jin: (puppy eyes) please stay in my embrace, I want to sleep peacefully!
Joojin : ok.
As they lay down on bed jin warps his hands around her waist and hold it tight yet firmly..
Jin: after so many days I'm finally having peace!
Joojin : I'm afraid! What if I wake up and can't find you?
Jin hugs her and pulls her closer

Jin : this will never Again happen! You'll find me always besides you!I'm not afraid anymore, even we have to die we'll die together still will not give up on our love!

Joojin gets up and hugs jin and pulls him towards her chest

Joojin : but I think you have suffered more,so you need a good rest now in my embrace, Let's sleep jinnie!Jin: good night my jinnie! Joojin chuckle

Jin: good night my jinnie!
Joojin chuckle