04 - Four - Sam Wood's Point Of View.

Reid moved down my body, and pulled off my shoes, and yanked my pants and boxers off too. They hit the floor, the sound of my phone going with them. Oh well. I could worry about them later. Reid was dragging his fingers down my stomach.

"Reid, please drink something before you start this. You're already dehydrated."

"What will you give me in return, Samuel?"

The urge to strangle him was there. But I sighed. "Hydrate yourself, and I'll stay the entire weekend." It wasn't like I had other plans, anyway.

"I sure hope you plan to stick to this deal," he said, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking half of it. A stray bit of water rolled down from the corner of his mouth, and I wanted to have it. Fighting the urge to claim the misplaced rolling drop of water, I groaned. His pheromones were doing really crazy things to me.

"A deal is a deal," I said.

"Good," he purred.

He dropped the half empty water bottle on the floor, and the sly smile on his face made a heat pool in my hips. I hated how handsome this man was. Sex was just sex at the end of the day, but I would walk around with his scent on skin for a few days. And if he scent mark me, it could last weeks.

"Samuel, I would like your attention on me."

"When did you take the medication last?" I asked.

"I don't have a clue," he said.

Great. So when the medication wore off, I could be in the middle of entertaining this beast of a man with my body, or I could be sleeping.

"Is that a problem?"

"No. Not necessarily." I muttered. "Do you have lubrication?"

He reached into the bottom drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube and a string of condoms. "Don't worry doctor, I'll prepare you for my cock."

That cock of his was going to hurt with preparation. He was thick. He sat both on the bed and focused his attention back to me. He touched my thigh, running his hand up higher, and chuckled. "Why do you hate dominant Alpha's so bad? It's clear you desire my kind?"

"I desire your body, Reid. Not your cocky attitude."

"Mm. Tell me you still hate me after I give you heaven, Samuel."

His hand wrapped around my cock and stroked me. I didn't need his hand to get me hard; his pheromones had already done that. He let go my cock, and shoved me up higher on the bed. His hands returned to my body, and his mouth hovered over my cock before taking my cock into his mouth. Looking down at his eyes was a colossal mistake. I was already losing the grasp I had on my pheromones. His tongue brushed the glands, and my pheromones slammed into the room.

I gasped in pleasure as my body trembled in delight. His hands moved up and down my body, leaving me barely able to contain my moans. During the next few minutes, his mouth worked my cock, and I felt my orgasm intensify. I couldn't even remember the last time I had sex with another Alpha. Let alone a dominant one. Betas were usually my choice of sexual partners. They weren't able to make pheromones, but could handle being on the giving and receiving end. I enjoyed the flexibility.

I curled my toes as a faint tingle started. I reached down and yanked Reid off my cock. I didn't want to cum just yet. Even if pulling him away was cutting off the orgasm I wanted.

"Lay down. I want to return to treatment."

Reid didn't do as I asked, which didn't surprise me in the slightest. Crawling back to the edge of the bed. I reached out and took his cock in my hand. I was envious of him. Leaning forward, I took his cock into my mouth. I felt the vein under my tongue pulse and coconut and lime filled my mouth from his glands.