18 - Eighteen - Sam Wood's Point Of View.

Reid picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, his hands feeling warm on my bare legs where he was holding me. He set me on the bed and pulled the robe open. His eyes lingered across my body, and he hummed. "I like the way you look in my bed."

"Really? I couldn't tell." I said, teasing him about the clear imprint of his cock against his pants that I could see. Sitting up, I reached up and grabbed him by the band of his pants. "You should take these off. Show me all the things I'm missing."

"I think I could do that for you." He smirked and moved my hand before he undressed. His shirt was the first thing he abandoned. His boxers were last, and he took them off slowly, letting me savour every inch of his skin.

"Don't stop here, Mr. CEO. I like what I see."

Reid visibly stalled and frowned. "Don't call me that. We are on a far more personal level than that, Samuel."

"My bad. I was only teasing." I said, meeting his eyes and then letting mine drift down his body. "Hurry. I'm getting impatient."

Reid took his boxers off then and tossed them aside. "Lay back."

I laid back, and he lifted me up in bed a little more, before he got up on the end of the bed, and moved my legs apart and bent them. My entire crotch was on display now, and he wrapped his hand around my cock, stroking slowly. His larger hand felt good around my cock, and even better when he brushed his thumb over my‌ slit. I gasped and felt my arousal increase. He moved up and kissed my neck, then my collarbone. His lips moved lower, and I could feel his breath on my skin. He trailed his lips down my stomach, kissing a couple more times before he moved down to my cock. His warm mouth encompassed the head of my cock, and then down the shaft.

"Reid... You don't need to do this, I—-"

"Hush, I want to do this. I enjoy oral, and you clearly do as well. Relax and enjoy yourself."

Letting myself relax made the sensations he was giving me from his mouth was wildly more intense than any other blowjob I had received. His tongue stroked the head of my cock and I shuttered. It was likely because of the hormone change from pregnancy. I felt my balls draw up, and I grunted, cumming in Reid's mouth.

A few seconds later, as Reid drew my cock out of his mouth, I realised the full extent of what I had just done to him.

"Oh god, Reid, I'm sorry!"

"Your cum is thin and full of your pheromone."

"Reid, I should have warned you, but I was so wrapped up in—-"

"It's more than fine, Sam. I knew you were going to cum. I felt you draw up, and didn't stop. You were enjoying it, and I selfishly also enjoyed watching you getting off to me. You make such a pretty sound when you cum, Samuel."

His words went right to my head, and I groaned. The things this man was doing to me recently. All things I didn't see myself doing with another alpha, ever.

"Let me give you head, too." I said and tried to sit up, but he lightly pushed me back down.

"I appreciate the offer, but I don't have the patience right now, Sam. I just want us to be one," he said, as he went to get the lube and a condom. I snorted, seeing it in his hand.

"Little late for that, don't you think?" I chuckled.

"This is only so that there's less friction for us both. I don't want to incapacitate you. The morning sickness alone is rough enough on your body."

Reid definitely had a point. But the condom could become a problem later on. We needed to exchange pheromones until the baby was born, or else his rut would still cycle. With the hormones coming from the pregnancy, it would lower the chances of his rut cycles every month.

Reid. [M/M]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें