Joel's pov 3rd person :( 

warning- grief, panic, death, Martyn and Pearl.

Then he saw the state of his brother. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. It was awful. 

No, that didn't cover it. 

It was just- wrong. The most horrific thing Joel had ever seen. It was as if he was almost spasming, going into shock. Jimmy clawed at his head, muttering something inteligbly. 

Then he caught what his twin was saying. 

"No... they were right..."

"...I'm cursed." 

That made him sick to his stomach. 

"... I'm cursed." 

He knew what it was all about. 

"... I'm cursed." 

When they were still in that god- forsaken survival world, before this whole shenanigan with their cousins, whenever Jim attempted to do something, it would go wrong. Always. It had become a running between the brothers- well, the older two more than the younger, using quips such as "canary", "cursed" and "small damaged egg" (NO, I'm not being NSFW. This is a Lizzie quote from s1 with seablings.) He had never realised how much it had upset Tim- wait. Joel had never, because gri had encouraged it. Did he do it...

Well, Joel needed someone to blame. 

Turning away from his twin, he moved to the door where his older brother poked his head around. "You!" Joel roared, now very aggravated. 

"W-what?" stuttered the usually much snarkier brother, appearing baffled. 

"This is your fault, isn't it!" He didn't wait to hear the rest of it, and the older brother bolted like a firework. 

'well, not much I can do about that' thought Joel, annoyed, but also relived, because would Tim recover more when gri wasn't there?

And that was when Lizzie walked into her kitchen. 

(oh $#!?) 

first person impy boi pov

Two- well, kinda three- people left. The 'kinda' person is...no. Not saying their name. The other person is Martyn, who is about as bad as p- the kinda person. I don't know that much about him, not his parents or family or anything. But... he's a bit... of a creep. And then.. 

there's me. 

I've always felt a bit.. not ignored exactly, but kinda the other one. Look at my group. We have the ninja, the evil genius, the tech wizard. And  me. 

Well, now the others one's going to win this. 

Pearlies pov. 

As she drew her boot out of the thick dirt on the riverbank, she couldn't help but grimace as she saw the the remains of the once- great Clock Tower. She had put so much effort into the plan, but had only caught one of the three. "What a waste." As she realised she said that last part out loud, she apologised- "no, tilly baby, not you. You're not a waste of space, darling." Anyway, the clock tower was not where she was heading. Turn along the bridge to tie tower, where the other guy was. What was his name? Instinct or something? Left again, and along the coast. She saw the tips of the bamboo above the trees, and the dark structure. What she didn't see was the figure in the shadows with a crossbow. 

But, as she fingered the shiny bracelet on her wrist, maybe she wouldn't have been worried, 

a-n - WOOO! That was one hell of a chapter! 550 words- my longest  yet! Yay!