Okay, there are two parts to this chapter. The first is a fluff filler, the second is pretty heavy. Love you guys (p)

scar pov 

Scar was practicing his elytra when a small sound made him look down. He landed, stumbling slightly,  in front of a small sodden ball of fur. He leant forward and poked it. 

"Meow!" 

"Oh, I'm sorry." he replied. It seemed to be a tiny kitten. He leaned closer and picked it up. 

(Grammar nerds, is it leant or leaned?)

It bit him.

"Hey!" 

The kitten, supremely unconcerned, managed to pull itself up and and started shakingly licking a white paw with its little pink tounge. Scar locked down at the small cut on his finger, still rather shocked. He brought his free hand slowly up to a small scrap of fabric on the kitten's neck. Drawing it out carefully, he read it. 

"Jellie." he announced. "A fine name for a fine lady. Or are you a lord?" The kitten seemed slightly mollified at this, because she butted her head against his hand. "Now, who owns you? I might.." the kitten had apparently decided she owned him, as she jumped onto his leg, and stayed there. "Well, that's settled now." 

(Right, as I said, i thought you deserved some fluff, this is gonna get angsty.)

T/w- suicidal thoughts, mentions of death. 

As he placed the last poppy In the flower fields of chromia, a slight buzz brought him back to the real world. Expecting to see yet another message from Jimmy, he was totally taken back from what it said. 

<Grian joined the game> 

His mind went red. The other two brothers he could tolerate, if unwillingly, because both of them said that they were being forced, they were being demanded. They hadn't wanted to murder. Their manipulative older brother was the leader, the mastermind if you will. So he was, in summary, not happy. 

He couldn't face him. What to do? Maybe he could run... no, they would ask why, and that would expose Jimmy. Maybe he could stick himself in a death loop? No, same problem. Argh, he was running out of time. How about if he took the death loop thing further- but then if Joel was telling the truth, Jimmy would die of heartbreak. "But he would have his brother back." Scott muttered to himself. "That would be enough." So if he just- one step, one jump into nothingness would be all it took to end this. 

So that was what he was going to do. 

(Sorry, a bit heavy on the angst. Stay safe, all you brilliant readers,)

(Also I realised i forgot this- I do not ship irl people :) )