(This was written with Quiet Uptown and your obedient servant in my ears so be prepared for angst)

tw panic attacks mentioned( flashback)

Zed's pov first person

I stumbled away, shaking- X had just asked me to go and make sure nothing got out of hand. I was... 

I was not supposed to see that. 

Who would have thought it? 

But then... as I thought through it, the more it started to make sense. How they were so surprised by elytra and respawn. So then- Oh notch. The two children- must be their cousins. Holy- those children have just lost their mum. And it makes sense how they got here. 

Now, what do I do? 

I could tell X, but then I would end up with an international criminal on my tail. Not the best idea. I could ask Doc what he intends to do, but same problem. If I didn't do anything, when the admin asks what happened, I won't be able to tell him anything. I look back at the door. Maybe- just maybe- I can talk to him. I slowly open the door. 

He's on the ground, twitching and shaking. Some sort of panic  attack? Or... D'you know what, I don't know. 

I wait for his breathing to become more regulated, but he doesn't show any signs of waking, so I slowly tiptoe towards the door, when- just my luck. His body shoots up, eyes wide. For a split-second, he looked worries, then asked "Did you see that?" 

I can't see any virtue in lying, so I nod. "Are you- gonna yell?" Now this is the hard question. Truthfully I'm not sure, but I nod. 

His ragged breathing becomes more sandy as drags himself up and glances at the door. 

His sword was at the door. 

Proof. 

Suddenly there's a mad dash for it. I just snap it up, scrambling for the door. His face is now white. I don't know what he's gonna do now, but  I'm not gonna ask, so I go. 

g's pov

Run. I have to run. That was the only thought that crossed his mind as Zed sprinted away, with both sword and knowledge. 

He darted round the room, looking for a bag and some supplies, to get anywhere, away. As he was doing this, his toe clinked on the white cloth bag. Maybe, just maybe- no, it wouldn't work- but then his eyes fell on the purple thing. What actually was that. 

No time to wonder. He grabbed  a few more things, then ran straight into it, hoping, praying beyond all hope that he would come out alive. 

(Long one!!)