Chapter 9

After some important explanations of Sand's past, Sisu and Sand spend some time in the rain, up by the clouds, enjoying each other's company...

-------------------------------------

Rain still fell from the sky.... Gently refreshing the land with its glory...

RAYA : "Alright everyone, here's the plan"

Everyone leans in to look at the map on the table.

RAYA : "The last gem piece is in Fang, the most heavily guarded of the five lands"

RAYA : "Now, they're protected by an artificial canal that separates them from the world. The only way in or out is by water... Luckily, we have a magic water dragon"

RAYA : "Now, the palace is going to be swarming with Fang soldiers, so to sneak past them, we will need to-

BOUN : "This is where I come in, I'll take out the first wave, and Tong and Sand will follow up with their giant axes of bad-axery! Then the crazy con baby and the Ongis can steal the dragon gem piece! Who will throw it to the mighty Sisudatu!"

BOUN : "Super flow plan, am I right?" He says confidently

RAYA : "Yeah, no... that's not a flow... more like a clog"

SISU : "I agree, here's my plan!"

SISU : "We infiltrate Fang, confront Namaari... and offer her something nice, and say 'Hey, you wanna help us save the world? Because all it takes is one gem piece!' *Imitating Namaari* 'Yesss!! I have been waiting for someone to ask me! Here ya go!' 'Best friends forever!'"

Everyone looks at her blankly, and Sand in the background laughs.

SAND : "I vote for Sisu's plan!"

RAYA : "Yeah No, I think I would rather go with Boun's plan instead of that"

SISU : "What?!"

BOUN : "YES!"

SISU : "Why?"

RAYA : "Because it's Fang, duh"

TONG : "Their blades are specifically designed for the stabbing of backs!"

BOUN : "If it weren't for them, none of this would have ever happened! They're the worst"

SISU : "If we're honest with her, deep down, I got a feeling that she wants to fix the world as much as we do"

RAYA : "You weren't there when Namaari betrayed me, we're sticking with my plan"

Sisu scowls and the rain starts to fall more heavily.

RAYA : "Woah? What's with the downpour?"

SISU : "Come on, I have something to show you"

Sisu grabs Raya and puts her on her back. Quickly she jumps off the boat and takes off into the sky.

Everyone on the boat watches them fly away. Sand nervously taps the side of his leg, wondering if he should chase after them and if Sisu would be safe....

BOUN : "So what do we do now?"

SAND : "We wait... I trust they will be alright"

--------------------

Sisu flies through the air quickly, while Raya holds on for dear life.

RAYA : "Where are you taking me?"