Chapter 12

The group gave all their gem pieces to Namaari in a great act of trust... Did it pay off? Not far away, at the edge of the city, a man pulls the unconscious form of the water dragon Sisu from the river...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The clouds forming above, let loose a shower of glowing rain... The droplets wash over the statues of Raya and her friends....

Their faces are set in a permanent look of stoicism, as the water begins to drip down the stone. A few cracks form and the magic of the rain suddenly frees them from the curse.

BOUN : "It worked!"

Everyone jumps with joy, happy and relieved that they have succeeded! Raya feels a hand on her shoulder and turns to see Namaari looking at her with happiness. Raya's trust in Namaari transforms her attitude. Raya touches her hand back, and they share a moment of friendship. Everywhere across the lands, all the statues of people once thought lost, return to life. The Dragon River starts filling up once again. Everyone is filled with laughter and joy at being safe once again, with the Druun vanished. A moving long blue shape draws Raya's attention, and she turns to see Sisu running toward her!

RAYA : "Sisu!"

SISU : "Raya!"

RAYA : "Your alive!"

They quickly meet and hug, while everyone looks at the dragon with surprise and joy.

RAYA : "How did you survive!?... I was so worried... I saw you get shot through the heart... All the waters disappeared after you fell into them... We thought we lost you for sure!"

SISU : "I have no idea?... I woke up on the edge of the city, next to the water all alone"

Raya's expression immediately turns worried.

RAYA : "Alone!? When you were shot, Sand immediately jumped after you... It all happened so fast, nobody was able to stop him, and you both disappeared over the edge"

SISU : "What!!"

Sisu immediately looks around, her gaze scanning the crowd of returning people, searching worriedly.

SISU : "I don't see him!!... Something bad must have happened"

RAYA : "We'll help you look for him... I don't he could have gone far... I'm sure he's alright, he's really tough"

SISU : "I know! But-

She stops suddenly, as she senses something that curbs her worry for a moment. She looks to the east with hope, looking past newly formed waterfalls and wet trees.

Dozens of dragons galloping through the air, creating an amazing sight. Everyone stares in awe the all of them.

SISU : "Pranee! Amba! Jagan! Pengu!" She shouts happily

Quickly, she runs up through the rain to join them. Together, they happily dance around, reveling in their reunion. After celebrating for a small bit, Sisu floats back down to her friends.

TONG : " Ahh... It is good to breathe in your glorious dragon stench again"

SISU : "Okay.. I'll take that as a compliment"

She greets them all with a warm smile and pulls them into a big hug, including Namaari who stands on the side looking apologetic. Sisu notices Namaari and welcomes her into the hug as well, bringing everyone together in joy.