Chapter 1

The story begins just after Raya has found Sisu, and has made it to the location of the Tail Chief. If you don't know this context of a starting point, I suggest you go and watch the movie first. That way you can appreciate the effort I put into the writing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA : "Okay, so here's the sitch. After the gem broke, each piece was taken by one of the chiefs of the five lands. Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail...... where we are now"

They stood in front of an impressive structure that was the Tail Chief's last known location.

SISU : "Wow, so many questions. First one, why am I wearing this?" Sisu spins revealing she was dressed exactly like Raya.

RAYA : "Well, we don't want to attract attention"

Both Raya and Sisu look up at the old Tail Ruins.

SISU : "Oh, you definitely chose the right hat for that..... So what makes you think the Tail Chief's here?"

While walking backward, Sisu activates a trip wire, causing a spiked column to fall toward her. Raya quickly dives forward, pushing Sisu out of the way just before the column crashes down where Sisu was standing a second ago.

RAYA : "Because this place didn't just boobytrap itself!"

Sisu brushes herself off and they carefully work their way deeper into the temple.

SISU : "This doesn't make sense. None of this would stop a druun"

RAYA : "It's not to stop druun. It's to stop people"

SISU : "Hmmm...."

As they look down the hallway, they see an intricate array of tripwires. Raya carefully works her way through it, expertly doing spins and vaults. She reaches the end without any issue and looks back at Sisu. 

Sisu pauses for a second, then quickly and smoothly flies through the obstacles without any problem. She shoots Raya a smile, and Raya is blown away by what she has just seen.

SISU : "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

RAYA : "Uh... nothing, just not used to seeing dragons"

SISU : "Impressed, huh? Wait till you see my backstroke. I'm wicked when I hit that liquid. I got water-skills that kill. I slaughter when I hit the water. I'm like.... really good at swimming. Through rhyme.... I'm a good swimmer....... Is basically what I'm saying....."

Raya looks at Sisu with an awkward face.

RAYA : "Okay, we need to keep going"

Raya and Sisu round another dark corner.

SISU : "Oh no!"

RAYA : "What? What is it?!"

SISU : "We forgot to bring a gift for the Tail Chief!"

RAYA : "I'm sorry, a gift?"

SISU : "Yeah, a gift says 'You can trust me, can I trust you?'"

Raya shakes her head, convinced Sisu was joking. A bug then falls on Sisu's nose.

SISU : "Aw, hey there little fella! Oh? This beetle's got a booty!" She says, as it turns around and points it's but up in the air