Airport 'Again'

FREEN POV

I drive so fast just to see Ana. I need to get there, I need to get in the airport as fast I can. Fuck! I really look and smell like shit right now. But who cares? I don't care about anything right now. All i know is i need to see Ana! She didn't even tell me she's leaving Thailand huh? 

As soon as I arrived at airport, I run to the departure area looking around asking around, and people start looking weird at me.

There she is...........

Luckily she still here.... she didn't notice my presence....

Freen: Running away huh?

Ana: Ha? Euw! Whats that smell.... Fr...een?

Freen: Don't mind my smell, you did this anyway, you make me look like a shit here in the airport while people staring at me.

Ana: Whats bring you here? And how...

Freen: Do you think I will let you go without saying goodbye to me? Without hugging me? Without saying that you already forgive me? You leave me once with your damn letter, not this time. 

Yes. I come here, look like an idiot to make an peace with Ana. I don't want us to be enemy. I don't want her to leave Thailand with heavy heart. I don't want her to leave Thailand with bad memories because of me. This girl in front of me deserve so much love, someone better and that person is not me.