Hi?

FREEN POV

I don't know what happened to me, I suddenly feel calm whenever Becky is near around me. I finally accepted her to be around me. I don't know why. Maybe I don't want to make same mistake as I did to Ana? Pushing away the people we care and love? I don't know. I'm confuse with my own feelings. In the other hand, I still feel guilty towards Ana. We haven't really talk besides we are still in relationship. Is this consider cheating? Talking with you ex again?

 I'm with my own thoughts when this asshole suddenly come in without knocking the my damn door.

Freen: The hell, bastards?

Its Tee and Heng

Tee: Fucker! Spill the tea!

Freen: What do you mean?

Heng: Don't pretend, you are with Becky all night you dumb. What happened?

Freen: Errrr....

Tee: TALK

Freen: Okay okay gosh! We just spend time in House Tree, hey nothing happened between us okay?

Heng: Why so sudden? Aren't you hate her?

Tee: Yeah, what is your plan?

Freen: Gosh! You guys asking too much. I'm headache. Is that wrong to be friends with her?

Heng: Friend your ass!

Freen: OMG I have meeting with her today, she probably in meeting room right now! Dumbass! Move!

I leave them both, before they asking me a lot of questions like an detective. I'm standing outside the meeting room, I can see Becky already inside. What should I say? or react? We probably spend night together last night. How we gonna talk? Help me guys..