Tears

FREEN POV

As for me, today is the most unlucky day of my life. It supposed to be a romantic lunch date with Ana but this human being just ruin it. By the time I entered the restaurant and I saw her, all the good and bad memories came back on my mind. Bad memories? The graduation day that should be a great day turn out to be a horror when she decided to be a selfish. And that Nop? With Nop? When we're together she did told me hundred times that she would never like Nop. She only see Nop as her best friend. Look at them now? Nop is in Thailand while she's in England and their relationship work but with me? She literally just throw me. Now my anger towards her increasing to highest level I guess. She will never change. Never.

Ana: Babe, are you okay?

Freen: Why would I not, babe?

Ana: Cause Becky-

Freen: Babe, why with her? She has nothing to do with us. Besides, I don't know why she's there.

Ana: Babe, if you both need to talk or need an closure you know that I'm okay with that.

Freen: Hell no. Ana, you gotta be kidding me? You just asks me to talk to my ex? Seriously? Oh now I'm sulking. Don't talk to me.

Ana: Huh? Babe? Its not what you think. Its looks like Becky have something to say to you, I can feel and see that babe. 

Freen: Why would she? She has Nop.

Ana: We don't know if that's true babe. You can see Becky's reaction just now.

Freen: I don't care, Ana. Can we stop talking about them? I'm really sulking right now.

Ana grab my hand and put in her lap. 

Ana: I love you, babe. 

Freen: I love you too. 

WHAT? DID I JUST STOP SULKING WITH THAT ' I LOVE YOU '?

BECKY POV

Irin asked Nop to leave because I cant really stand with that guy anymore. I'm so pissed off. We're now at Irin's house with Tee, Heng and Nam. I really need an explanation. I'm just sitting at the balcony, I can't breath properly. My chest is so heavy. I really want to cry loud but I can't.

 I can see them walking towards me.