The Start Of The End

GRADUATION DAY.

Freen: For god sake, we've been together for almost 2 years now. Now what? You're telling me we both need a break from each other? Is this how you show your love towards me? You are so selfish, Becky.

Becky: Selfish? Me? Oh god. I'm just trying to save our future here. We both still young, Freen. But you taking this relationship too serious. To the point, you're talking about MARRIAGE, Freen. I am not ready.

Freen: What? Just because of that? I am not saying we need to get married right away, I was just talking about our future. How and what would it be. But now. You made it clear, its me... who only want this relationship to be forever. *sobbing*....

Becky: You misunderstand me again. Its not that- you know... I'm going to England.

E N G L A N D.

That was the time, Freen can't even move or talk.

So, her beloved girlfriend was planning to study to England without her knowing all of this time.

Freen feel...

Hurt.

Useless..

Freen: Eng. England?

Becky: Yes, Freen. England. I was dying to inform you but I'm scared I will hurt you. I'm so sor...

Not even finished her words. Freen cut Becky off.

Freen: Go. Go away from my life. You can go.

How come you only tell me when you already want to leave? Have I ever important to you?

Becky: What.. - is this....

Freen: Yes, I'm giving you what you wanted for so long. Your wish... and thank you for this graduation gift!

Lets break up. The last word Becky heard from Freen before Freen walk away.

Becky tried shout Freen's name multiple time, but Freen never look back. Not even once.

Freen is hurting.

Crying....

Hopeles....

Becky left alone standing there,

Crying...

Feeling useless.