Acknowledgments

Sorry guys I kinda disappeared off the face of wattpad for a bit whoops...

AND IM SORRY I CANT WRITE AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT ENDED SORRY OKAY SORRY SORRY SORRY.

I did write a short alternative ending, and it was so cute but I didn't manage finish it because I'm shit at writing happy things.

Okay, so I just wanted to publish this so I can move onto my new book, coming soon- Fangirl In The Maze!

_______________

Short Summary Of What Happened After The Book:

Minho carried on and survived all the way to the paradise, despite hearing Fallon's voice in his head and hallucinating about her.

He finally stopped hearing the voice when he began to fall in love with a girl from Group B, Haiden's sister.
He misses the company of his dead girlfriend, but he's much happier to be same and stable.

Haiden (the boy version of Fallon) killed 3 girls in Group B but then he was caught, and banished.

________________
Thanks:

Brionia thank you for you're everlasting support on this book, and im sorry (not sorry) for crushing your feels.
TheFangirlPoet thank you for your support on this book, as well as my other book! and also im very sorry for crushing your feels and making you send me angry death threats....
goldenhemmings thank you for your support and IM SORRY FOR RUINING THE ENDING SORRY BBY
Sherlocks_biatch ALSO SORRY FOR TELLING YOU THE ENDING AND MAKING YOU MAD SORRY FISHY ILY

_________________
Random Other Things:

I don't even know what this book was supposed to be like, or what message it was supposed to give whoops.
I guess it was more making people aware of mental illness and that those people with mental illness' are not alone and that it's okay to get help.
Never face it alone :)

________________

Now the big question is, so you prefer Lela or Fallon?
Or Ada (the main character in my next fanfiction).

So 'Fangirl In The Maze' will be a trilogy, AND A NEWT FANFICTION YAY.
The original idea was from TheFangirlPoet who very nicely let me use it :)

It'll be up v.soon so go check it out!

Signing off for now,
Charis
(13, England)