11》So Innocent

Minho's POV-

"Hey! Fallon!" I call from the back of the room, waving to the small-framed girl.
Her platinum blonde hair fell over half her pale sharply-framed face, covering one of her sparkling grey eyes.

I was back at Wicked, I must of been around 12, 13 maybe?

Fallon walked into the room, hiding behind her older brother Newt. She rarely spoke, but you could see her emotions in her face- she didn't have to speak a word to know how she was feeling.

A pang of regret hit my stomach when she didn't reply to my call, didn't even look at me.
All I got was the usual mean glare off Newt, for trying to talk to his little sister.

"It's okay, Minho. She'd never like a boy like you." A boy with dark hair laughed.
Thomas, except younger.

I always noticed all these small details about Fallon. Since she was the only interesting thing in my life at Wicked, she was the only person I couldn't see right through, she was like a locked up box.

Suddenly a woman with blonde hair in a bun, wearing a white suite came into the classroom, shuffling several papers as she stood at the front, addressing us.

"We'd like Alby, George, Newt and Clint to follow me please." She expressed with a fake smile, reading off a list.

And then I remember.
That was the last day we saw them.

Each day that woman would come in, and take more of us away. Each day, I could tell Fallon was breaking apart, without her brother.
Till it was just Fallon and me left.

The next memory is being in a square room, with Fallon; sat with our backs against the wall, knees tucked in.
Fallon rested her hand on her knee, and I took it in mine. She didn't flinch or pull away, we only had each other, we had to be friends.

"Where do you think they are?" She muttered, wiping her tears with her free hand.

Shrugging, "No idea, hopefully somewhere safe." I say bluntly- I wasn't the best at comforting people.

"Why'd you always try and talk to me, before everyone started disappearing?" She squinted, tilting her head.
"Because I like you. You're mysterious! I wanna get to know you!" I grin, tapping her hand.

"Mysterious!" She scoffs "it's called not talking because you have nothing to say to a bunch of assholes who just disrespect you anyway.".
Silence falls over us for a moment.
"Sorry I-" Fallon mumbles.

"It's okay, honestly. At least you're talking to me for once." A spark of happiness lights up inside me, despite just being called an asshole.

Suddenly Doctor Paige barges in through the doors, as if her intention was to ruin our moment.
"Minho? Come with me now." She stated, but Fallon and I both knew what she meant.

"It'll be okay, Fallon." I put on a hollow expression of bravery, squeezing my best friend's hand before following Doctor Paige out the door.

Then come along little flashbacks, from when I came up in the box. Being greeted by Newt and Alby, with no memory whatsoever on how I got there, or Fallon.

Next I see Fallon, in a cell like room, like she's a prisoner.
Her expression is darker than before, her eyes are more sunken.
She's changed.

Then I see her, throwing knives at a target, hitting the heart, every single time, a merciless expression on her face, so cold.
Followed by her practicing her combat skills on a man in a black suit, soon enough he's been tackled to the ground, wincing in pain.

She was being trained, trained to fight.
Trained to kill.

Then she's sat with Doctor Paige, watching some large screens- but I can't tell what they're displaying.
"You're mission, is to kill them. One by one, till they find a way out. Add some pressure." Doctor Paige spoke clearly.

Next I see Fallon, outside the medical room, holding a knife.
Then, a flickering image of her placing a bloody knife under Thomas' bed.

All I can hear are voices of Wicked's doctors.
'She's sick'
'She's a monster.'
'She's too dangerous.'

The voices play over like a broken record, till my skull is full to burst.

Stop, please.

Taking a gasp, I bolt upright, feeling the sweat beads on my forehead.
I'm in Fallon's room, beside her in bed. She seemed desperate not to watch Thomas' banishing, so we went to bed, and she insisted that she couldn't sleep alone.

Fallon snuffled in her sleep, bringing her arms up to tuck under her pillow, her face pale as snow and her hair feathered out behind her.
She looked so innocent.
So beautiful.

Wincing as I remember my dream, my visions from the changing.
Part of me knew, that it was real.

It made it harder to sleep, as I wrapped her arms around Fallon's waist, attempting the get some more sleep.
But tears eventually trickled down my face, crying for the first time in ages.

But I, had fallen in love with a mentally ill assassin.
And there's nothing I can do about it.

----a/n------
Okay that's basically what Minho saw in the changing. If you didn't get it, he basically knows who Fallon really is.
DRAMA RAMA LLAMA