22》Bring Her Back

Fallon's POV-

"Shuck, he didn't tell anyone did he?" Minho bit his lip, glancing out at the dead body of our friend.

"I don't know," I mumble putting my head in my hands.

"Stay here, I'll go sort it out." Minho sighed, walking out and slamming the door behind him.

What follows are anxious hushed voices, until suddenly my bedroom door was thrown open by two baggers.
"You're going to the slammer." One stated, grabbing one of my arms.
"Sick psycho bitch." The other hissed, grabbing my other arm as tears began to sting my eyes.

As I practically dragged out my room, Minho's expression was as if to say 'I'm so sorry'. However Newt's was more 'What have you done?'.
And Alby's face just portrayed anger. Betrayal. I don't blame him.

I've been in the slammer an hour or so when Newt decides to make a visit.

"Look, Newt. I can explain-" I begin.
"No, Fallon. I already know, Minho told me everything." He sighed, sitting down beside me. "I brought you some food," he smiled shyly, handing me a water bottle and an apple.

Nobody else cared for me, I hadn't eaten or drank all day.

"Thanks," I open the water bottle, and quench my thirst.

"Is Minho okay?" I ask, putting the water bottle down.

"He's been told to go and run as usual. Alby doesn't want him," Newt paused, "getting attached.".

I laugh, a laugh that has a hint of madness.
"And Alby, excepts him just to forget about me? Just like that?" I roll my eyes at Newt.

Newt shrugs "You're being banished at sun down." He said, trying to hide his teary eyes.

"I don't care, I don't care. I deserve it don't I?" Biting my lip, I ask Newt.

"Fallon, please. You're not right, you need help, maybe wicked, maybe they could help you." Newt begged, trying to make me see the situation seriously.

But I already knew I was going to die.
Simple as.

"If they wanted to help me! Why am I here!" I cry out, putting my head in my hands.

Newt puts a comforting arm around me, but stays silent.

"Because you're not sick." A voice speaks out.

She's back.

"No. No. No." I mumble, looking up I see her.
The evil girl.
Me.

She's sat in the opposite corner of the cell, smirk plastered across her face.

"Go away!" I scream childishly, pulling myself back against the wall.

"Fallon, it's okay, I'm only-" Newt pleads, thinking I'm talking to him.

"Newt, can't you see her? Can't you see her! She's there! She's going to hurt me again!" I shriek, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't be scared. Your going to die anyway. I've got something much more fun planned for you." She cackled, edging closer to me.

"No!" I yell, moving back towards Newt for safety.
"Can't you see her?" I ask him, pointing a wavering finger at the girl.

Newt gulped, "Yes, I can." He stated, putting his arm back over me protectively.

He was lying.
He couldn't see her.
She's in my head.

The girl edged closer, still smirking evilly.

"You're gonna be okay, I won't let her hurt you sis." Newt said encouragingly.

"I love you and Minho. Please tell him that- I don't think I can stop her this time. I'm just me. I'm just the old me. I'm just me." I whisper, the girl moves herself to only being a few inches away from me.

She takes a step, moving through me, like she was nothing.

And with that, she was gone.

_______
Minho's POV-

"Stop! Stop!" I hear someone call, from the slammer.

I've been running in the maze- alone.
I missed running with Fallon so much.
But it's too late now.

Fallon was being banished at sun down- an hour away at most.
I don't want to lose her, so I push the thought to the back of my mind.

"Fallon!" I hear Newt cry out, as I sprint towards them.

Fallon's fighting Newt, trying to get away from him.
She's broken out the cell, and knocked out the Bagger.

"Fallon! Stop!" I yell, causing the pair to stop fighting.

Fallon looked at me with sad eyes, bloodshot and raw, hair fallen over her grimy face.

"She's gone blood berserk! She was all fine then she's gone all jacked up!" Newt yelled, trying to control his sister.

"I told you I'd had some fun planned with Fallon." Fallon grinned psychotically.
"Bring her back! Now! Fallon, I know it's you!" I snap at the girl, I recognise. The girl I love, but she's not there.
I can't reach her.

"I'm not Fallon you slintheads!" She smirked, forcing Newt off her, pushing him to the ground.
"Fallon's gone. I'm keeping her alive. If it was up to her, she'd be banished, not me though." She wiped the sweat from her forehead, nobody in the crowd that had gathered dared to move closer to her.

"Please, I know Fallon's there." Taking a nervous step closer, I say.

But she just ignored me, turning around scanning her surrounds- she said "I said one by one, didn't I? And I'm many days overdue. Half of you should be dead already. Find a way out." She stated, taking a step towards me, our faces so close.

I felt frozen as she pressed her lips to mine.
For a moment, when she pulled away, she had tears in her eyes, her lost eyes.
She was Fallon- just for that moment.
"Help me, Minho. I can't stop, kill me. Please." She begged.

But then her fave turned harsh, when she pushed my to the ground and ran out across the glade.
She'd already disappeared into the forest before anyone had the instincts to chase her.

"You okay?" Alby asked, holding out his hand.

I pull myself to my feet, brushing down my jeans "Get everyone prepared. She's not Fallon now. She won't stop until we're dead."

Newt and I exchange fearful glances.
She had to go.

-a/n-
Heyyyy
Sorry haven't updated
So I'm going away and I won't update this till next Friday :)