13》Keep A Secret

"You think?" I run my hand through my hair, sitting with my legs crossed.

Well he's wrong.

"Yeah. Which means, as much as I bloody dislike it," Newt pauses "You two are better off together, if you're the next targets." Newt glances at me then Minho.

They'll be fine. You have no idea.

Minho stays silent, he finally stops pacing around and comes to a halt, looking at me, with tears in his eyes.
"But, that also means that the killer is still here, in the glade. Thomas died for nothing." He said sourly, before looking at the floor again.

No, he died because we needed someone to frame. He was worthless anyway.

"I'm gonna go and find Alby, you two get ready to run." Newt spoke, then quickly exited the room, not wanting to confront Minho.
______

An hour later, Minho and I are running through the maze, the wind whipped my hair back behind me, as we ran silently side by side.

"When did Newt invite himself in my room?" I glance at Minho, breaking the silence, before keeping my eyes back on the pathways ahead.

A small smile cracked across this face, "Some ungodly time this morning, he'd been up half the night with Alby, trying figure out who's the shucking killer! Wasn't too happy to see me there!" He chuckled lightly.

We turned a corner sharply, both of us were more focused than usual. Since last time we had a rather nasty encounter with a griever.

"Are we together, Minho?" I ask bluntly.

Oh, please, Fallon. I'm going to be sick!

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"You, know. Together- a couple!" I splutter, feeling my face get warmer.

Minho paused in thought, like he wanted to create suspense or something.

"I thought we were. Aren't we? I mean, we slept in the same bed. And-" he paused again, "Why you ask?".
Shrugging as I run "I guess circumstances change, I just wasn't sure. Sorry, but I'm fine with it."

"Sweet," he grinned, taking his hand in mine.

After we ran, Minho went to the map room to draw out the maps.
However, feeling exhausted, I went straight to the kitchen to get some water.

By the time it's dark, Newt and Alby have gathered everyone around, ordering everyone to sleep in the homestead for the night.

Minho and I are allowed to stay in my room as long as we don't go outside.

Yet they don't know they've just put Minho into a room with the killer.

I'm sitting on my bed when there's a knock at the door.
Opening it, to see Minho stood the other side.

"Hey, shank!" He laughed, walking through the doorway.
"So do we really have to stay here? All night?" I roll my eyes at Minho's fake enthusiasm.
Minho nods, dropping himself down onto the bed, exhausted.
"Great, just great." I murmur- secretly however, I didn't mind it.

I mind, I mind!

Minho and I sat together, not saying anything.
Till Minho finally tucked a strand of blonde hair behind my ear as kissed my lips softly.

Pulling away, smiling, I stretch my legs out, across his lap.
"We're definitely a 'thing' now, right?" He laughs.
"Pretty sure!" I grin, kissing him quickly.

Minho turned to lie on his front, his feet hanging off the the end of the bed.
"So what are we supposed to do?" I wonder, feeling boredom takeover already.

But Minho doesn't say anything, instead he tilts his head so he's looking under the bed. He reaches out, pulling something upwards.

Oh no.
Stupid boy, we'll have to kill him.

"Fallon-" he mumbles, picking up a leather case, clutching it in his hands.

No, no. She'll kill you.
Fallon's right. I will.

Minho opened the leather case to reveal a variety of knives and other weapons, his eyes scanned over them, again and again.

Then I suddenly remember the spare knife in my jacket pocket.
Pulling the knife out, I sit behind him, knife poised.

I never should of befriended him, dragged him into this mess.

Two can keep a secret if the other one is dead.

-a/n-
I DONT WACTH PLL BUT THAT QUOTE THO!
drama rama