15》Could I Speak To Her?

"You're not going to tell the others are you?" I ask Minho, panic flooding my mind again.

"Not until you're ready." He smiled sadly, crossing his legs beneath him.
I shuffle closer beside him, doing the same.

"Can you hear her now?" Minho frowned, taking his hand in mine, not really understanding what's going ok in my head.

Yes. I am here.

"No, she's gone." I shake my head, lying.
"Good that." Minho said, rubbing his forehead.

"So, was she telling you who to kill? And what messages to write?" Minho asked, as I rested my head on his shoulder.
Wringing my wrists, I stretch out my arms, "Yeah. She seemed to remember more about Wicked than me.".

That's because the swipe didn't work on me.
I know way more about you than you do.

You had no friends at Wicked. Except Newt. You were quiet, alone and liked to isolate yourself from everyone around you. You never spoke, it was only till when it was only you and Minho left till you actually showed interest in anything.
You were alone.
Like you are now, nobody will ever understand you.

"Shut up!" I shriek, clamping my hands onto my head.

"Fallon, it's okay, you're safe. You said you couldn't hear her anymore?" Minho said comfortingly.
"Sorry." I sigh, sitting up straighter "I can't shut her off, most the time.".

"Could I speak to her?" Minho tilted his head, taking his hand in mine.

No.
Yes. Time to show your true self Fallon.

Letting myself go- I take a deep breath, feeling the evil side take over with a snarl.

"She should of killed you.." I say coldly, wriggling out of Minho's grip, leaning backwards, reaching out for the set of knives.
"Wait, whoever the shuck you are. I think we've established killing me isn't a good idea." Minho holds up his hands in protest; not seeming too worried.

"Shut up. I'm the real Fallon, and I have no mercy. Emotions are for the weak." I growl, drawing the knife.

Panic floods Minho's face as he realised if I didn't switch back soon, I was going to kill him.

"Fallon. This isn't you-" he begins but he's cut off.
"Silence! This is me!" I snap, jabbing the knife forward.

Stop!
Please don't hurt Minho!
Let me handle this!

"Please, Fallon. Don't let her take control, don't listen to her. I love you." Minho begs, as I press the knife to his throat.

The something clicks inside me.
Letting me take back control, as I banish the demon to the back of my mind.

"Minho!" I cry, wrapping my arms around him, after putting the knife aside.
"It's me, Fallon." I say, my hands shaking.

"That was a bad idea wasn't it, sorry." Minho kissed my forehead, putting an arm over my shoulder.
"But, the other you. She may be a merciless psychopath, but shuck, she's badass." Minho laughs nervously.

"She's evil." I mumble, burying my head into Minho's shoulder.
"You think we should try and get some sleep, it looks pretty late?" I ask- changing the subject.

Minho glanced at his digital watch, "Yeah, you're right.".

We climb under the blanket, I made sure Minho kept the knives on his side of the bed.

"Thank you. For not making me feel alone, for being, more than just my best friend." I smile shyly, resting my head on his chest.

"You're never alone, Fallon. Even if you almost slit my throat, twice. I love you." Minho whispers, his chest rising and falling, and I can tell he's smiling too.

You're never alone, Fallon. I'll always be here. Whether you want me or not.

-a/n-
SO THE MEDIA PIC IS EFFY FROM SKINS AND I KNOW ITS KAYA BUT EFFY'S TUMBLR QUOTES ARE LYFE SO I PUTTING SOME IN THE BOOK.
DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY LIKE FALLON????
probably not oops.
sorry if this is boring but let's count the amount of fucks i give....

.... *crickets*