Ink(Reader)

(Name) is a mistreated child, they had been mistreated since the day they were born. They wondered why their parents kept them around, maybe just so they had an heir or something. 

 "(NAME)! Get your (badword) down here!!" (Name) nervously walked down the stairs, looking down to make sure there wasn't anything to trip on.

"It's time for homeschooling." Their father stated, giving them a furious glare.

(Name) was nervous and nodded in fear, they walked towards their notebook and got ready to read.

"Blah-blah blah." Their dad said as he was currently talking with their mother. 

(Name) had quickly written all of things on  their notebook and went upstairs, their parents luckily not caring. (Name) went to pack all their essentials, some weapons, clothes and basically anything that would keep them entertained. They would go down once everyone was sleeping to get food and a water bottle with a filter.

...

It was now night, time to strike, (Name) grabbed all of the food in the fridge and cabinets and left. 

They charged towards the door, bursting out of the house into the cold night air, it smelled a bit like a swamp. It didn't matter, what did matter was escaping, and it seemed their parents were hot on their trail.

(Name) continued running, running until their legs dropped, even then, they just started crawling until their limbs gave out. The poor kid was too tired to even breath, not to mention their parents were right down their tail.

(Name) thought they were gonna get caught when a portal opened below them, dropping them into a weird void with other portals. They were confused but relieved to be away from their abusers.

(Name) began to cry, crying from relief and pain, they were finally free from this nightmare. It was such a relief.

"Hey what's wrong?" A voice asked.

(Name) turned to face Ink, the guy from those silly Undertale comic dubs they used to watch. "Wow, you're real?" Tears were still pouring down their eyes.

"Uh, I guess? Anyways why are you crying?" Ink asked asked again.

"I finally was able to run away from my abusive parents." (Name) explains, still tearing up at the thought.

"Well, you're safe now." Ink kneels down and pats them on the back.

(Name) smiles, Ink was their comfort character and they loved him very much(as a character). Honestly maybe if they had a big brother like him their parents wouldn't be as a big deal. (Name) shortly fell asleep.

Ink looked at them, he assumed they were from the outside world because of how he knew they existed. He shrugged and would just put them back there, that was until two other humans wandering around.

"NAME! WHERE ARE YOU?!" A feminine voice yelled, it was now clear that was (Name)'s mother and father. The pair continued to walk together, looking to see if their child was here.

Ink was worried it might wake (Name) up so he opened his mouth and swallowed them whole carefully. He then got up and got ready to leave.

"WAIT! Have you seen our child? They have (insert description here)." The father asked.

"Uh, no, what happened?" Ink asked, pretending not to know.

"That stupid brat ran away after we had smashed a bottle on their head, it was an accident though." The mother said, trying to cover it up half way through the sentence.

Ink was absolutely disgusted, some might even say horrified, he grumbled and hit them with his large inkbrush named broomie he then sent them to an au where they get killed.

Ink walks away, deciding to take (Name) under his wing.