Naj Goth

(Name) enjoyed spending time reading at the school library, it's free after all! Well, sort of, they just wait until the right time and sneak a couple of books out. They repeat the process every week, starting on Monday. Though at this point, they're just stealing for the thrill of it.

( Name) walked down the long school hallways, something about school hallways always made them so fun to walk through. They were wondering if they should skip class, it's not like they have bad grades, well if you think Cs are bad. Eh, maybe they could read those books they had 'borrowed'. 

They reached into their locker and pulled out the books, they laid down next to the locker and began reading. It was a book about a shapeshifter and a human, it was a romance book. Name liked romance books, but this book was so odd and iffy. It could have been good, maybe a forbidden romance of some sort. But it was just a regular romance! Take out the shapeshifter part and boom, regular boring romance. 

(Name) thought about returning it, but wouldn't the librarian be there? Then they would get caught! They wouldn't aloud that at all, (Name) sneaked into the library, it was big enough to have hiding spots for them. 'Now, what section is this book in?' (Name) thought, scanning the area. 'Eh, I'll just place it somewhere-' Someone had walked into the library, they looked around to see Goth, the librarian. 

It couldn't have been worse for (Name) than it was here, they held onto the book and bolted out the door. (Name) kept out running their blurry (color of the appearance) frame running down the hall. 

"Come back here thief!" Goth said, you then heard Footsteps behind you. Honestly, this made their heart beat faster, their adrenaline made them go faster than they have ever run before, even faster than on the track. Due to running fast, (Name) began to lose their balance, since they weren't used to running so fast. They tripped and fell face-first, falling on their face.

Soon after, Goth caught up with them and grabbed them by the shoulder, and turned them around. 

"Bring me all the books you have stolen," Goth said, gripping (Name)'s shoulders, not like he was squeezing their shoulders hard, just so they wouldn't run off.

"I lost most of them." (Name) replied, they weren't lying. They had a bad track record of keeping things in one place, and with how many books they have stolen, it's no surprise.

"Well, I would charge you for that but I'm feeling nice." Goth opened his mouth and placed (Name) in his mouth, he then swallowed them whole. Goth patted his stomach, he struggled to get up due to the weight in his stomach but he got up and walked towards the library.

(Name) was shocked, confused and scared, they had just enrolled in a new school and they were already about to die. Or well that's what it had looked like, they could only hope someone would save them, (Name) fell asleep.

(Name) woke up on the library floor, they were covered in some weird sticky substance. They turned to look at the clock, it was 3:00pm, it was time to go home. Well, at least they found a new excuse for them skipping classes.  (Name) walked out of the school, having a new story they could tell to their friends.