Cross Sans

(Name) walked into their room, They were the average hacker, messing up a few games, and hacking into a few bank accounts. The usual stuff you know? It was pretty easy as well, they didn't have to work a single day in their life. Unless you count hacking as a job, all they really had to do was type in a few codes, and boom. They just copy and pasted the usual, since most firewalls were piss-poor.

The hacker went out of their 'cave' and went to the kitchen to get some food, only to be jumped by a portal opening up in front of them.

(Name) was shocked, accidentally falling straight into it, The portal was super trippy, flashing colors and changing patterns at a crazy speed. (Name) was spinning, and so was their brain with all these colors! Luckily through a small glimpse, they saw the exit,  it was white ground with no color. 

(Name) fell with a small oof, landing on their back. 

"Augh, that bit me in the back." (Name) got back up, rubbing their back as they began to limply stroll around the colorless void.

They suddenly felt something hop on their back, they turned on their stomach to see a skeleton?? Wait a minute, it looked like Sans? From Undertale? He wore different clothes though, wearing mostly white and black.  (Name) had been in love with Sans since the game had come out! They had seen plenty of.. odd fanart of him, now it was time to see if this was real!

They opened his mouth and shoved their head inside, they saw a purple tongue and purple "flesh." They shoved theirself deeper into his throat, trying to see if he had a stomach. "Sans" seemed to not really react well to this behavior, trying to get them out of there. By the time he tried, their feet were already half way down his throat.

"Get out of me you sicko!" He tried to wretch them out, coughing heavily. "GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!"  He grumbled, trying to throw up (Name) again.

(Name) was holding back laughter, they could slightly hear from outside. It was kind of funny but at the same time they felt bad. Oh well, they'll explain it when they get out.

"So what's your name?" (Name) asked after settling theirself down in his stomach.

"So now you want to know my name? After shoving yourself down my throat? Why should I tell you?" He growled, punching his stomach.

(Name) could fell something hit their head, they winced before kicking him in the stomach a bit. "Well, sorry for doing this, it was quite impulsive and stupid. I was just curious." (Name) stated in a low tone.

"What type of curious are you to do.. this?" He seemed less angry, but still angry none the less. "Whatever, as long you can fix this I'll forgive you, I hope no one was planning on coming over at least." 'Sans' grumbled as he laid on back.

Footsteps could be heard in the distance, it seemed someone was here.

"Cross? Cross, where are you?" A voice yelled.

Cross got up immediately and tried to hide his stomach by facing the opposite direction from the voice. "This is all your fault." He berated. 

"Oh there you are! What are you doing on in this blank space?" Ink asked as he looked down at Cross.

"Doing nothing? Can you just leave already?" He murmured.

"Why are you rushing me to leave, I just got here!" Ink walked up to Cross only to see he has eaten .. someone. "What the hell?!"

"I don't think you'll believe me if I told you how this happened." Cross rubbed his aching stomach. 

"Well, uh could you at least explain what happened?" Ink was a bit worried he might be next.

"Well, some weird spawned out of a portal and slid into my stomach. I can't get them out at all." Cross explained as he tried to get up, buts the weight in his stomach kept him down, he regained his posture quickly though.

"Well uh,  I don't really know what to do." Ink writes a note and puts it in his scarf. "I'll be back." Ink opened a portal with his brush and left.

"God if he doesn't come back soon I'm gonna crush you right here, right now." Cross grumbled as he sat back down. 

(Name) was a bit intimidated by that comment and felt a bit unnerved, they should have expected this though. 

Ink shortly came back. "Ok, so, open your mouth Cross." Ink had had gloves on his hands that went up to his shoulders.

"Uh, sure?" Cross opened his mouth, Ink then crudely shoved his hands down his throat and grabbed (Name), pulling them up by the back of their (hood/shirt/anything). 

"It's a (genderhere)!!" Ink joked as he pulled (Name) out of Cross.

"Your lucky I can't smash your face in with my fists." Cross spat as he kicked (Name). 

"Ow!" (Name) hissed in pain.

"That's what you get you pervert." Cross hissed as he walked away, leaving with Ink as (Name) laid there.

requested by @fvairyskuxlls