US Sans

This may or may not be based off of a comic I read

After falling into the underground, (Name) decided to stay there with Asgore, and the search parties were probably stopping now. This place seemed fascinating; there are so many things. I wondered if monsters had any other cultures, just like humans do. How many monsters were left? Though what would happen if you stayed in (Name) stayed would probably be worse. Not to mention that they would probably be killed if they went past the ruins. They sighed, deciding to sit down next to a wall. They were a few yards from the house, only laying outside to wait for their tea to be done.

Suddenly, a Froggit appeared, hopping into battle, and the Froggit kicked (name) in the stomach. (Name) groaned with pain, and out of anger, he swung back with a stick, and the Froggit turned into dust. (Name) stood there in silence; they were filled with guilt—how could they kill another sentient being? They stood there, cradling themselves as they looked down at the pile of dust.

"(Name)?" A voice called out; it was Asgore, the caretaker of the ruins. He was a tall white humanoid goat with a dark purple robe. He held a light purple heart with a white line outlining it and the delta rune symbol. He has big white horns and yellow hair with a yellow beard. He took care of the children that fell, and (Name) was one of them.

"Coming!" (Name) sounded a bit down; they spread out the dust so it wouldn't be as noticeable. The (insert age here)-year-old turned around and ran towards Asgore with a fake smile; they didn't want Asgore to think anything was wrong. It would end horribly for (Name), and they didn't want to think Asgore would think (Name) was a cold-blooded killer.

"I just wanted to let you know the tea is ready," Asgore replied with a small smile.

"Ah, ok I'll be inside." (Name) needed to get out of here, now, they didn't want to hurt any more monsters. Though they didn't want to make Asgore sad, they would wait until he fell asleep. (Name) walked into the house and drank the tea, they then walked into the bedroom and fell asleep.

After they got their rest, they went to check if Asgore was still awake. He wasn't anywhere around the house so they went to explore,  and they went down into the basement. As (Name) explored the basement, they found a big purple door, (Name) opens it to find a gray path. (Name) walks down the path to another big purple door, and they open the door.

The snow crunches against (Name)'s shoes, it was devastatingly cold, like they would expect. (Name) continued to walk, ignoring the cold to see what lies ahead, they deserved to be cold. They did not deserve the warmth of Toriel's home, they were a murderer. 

As they were walking home, they stepped over a stick, they then heard the stick snap. (Name) snapped their head around and began to run, they did not want to deal with whatever was charging towards them. 

They felt something grab them and shoved them inside a light blue mouth, (Name) could tell it was a mouth since they could see teeth in the corner of their eyes. They were then shoved into a tight tube a few moments later they would be in a tight, but much more spacious area. Though it didn't have much space, it had enough for them to squirm around in.

"Hey what was that for ya goon!" (Name) shouted with anger, their shout of anger was a bit muffled by the stomach sounds though.

"Now I have finally caught a human!" (Name) was a bit mad to be stuck in someone's stomach, though after what they did, they did somewhat deserve it.

After a while, they thrown into a small shed. (like the one papyrus throws you into once you lose to him) 

THE END