Chapter 10

Nerthus:(annoyed) "We will no longer tolerate your intervention in Midgard"?  (To Hœnir) Is that what he told you?

Hœnir: (confirming) Yes, Lady Nerthus, that's what Baldur told me, after he took back Igalima.

Nerthus: (annoyed) This is unacceptable.  We will not allow the Aesir to interfere in our plans.

Hœnir: (worried) What should we do, then?

Nerthus: (firmly) We must continue to pursue our plan.  We need those Symphogear relics to complete it.  Keep looking for opportunities to get them.  Our revenge must continue!

Hœnir: (nodding) Understood, Lady Nerthus.  I will continue to look for opportunities to acquire Symphogear relics.

*transition to Midgard*

Baldur and Hibiki were having ice cream while taking a walk in a park

Baldur: Let me get this straight: did Miku come to you and try to rape you?

Hibiki took a moment before responding, looking at Baldur seriously.

Hibiki: No, Miku would never do something like that.  We've only been together, but knowingly.  It's just that... Some strange things have been happening lately and he's been worried about them.  I don't want her to feel threatened.  You know, she's my best friend, and she worries me how she might react to certain situations.

Baldur nodded in understanding.

Baldur: I see.  The situation is complex, but it is important that you maintain a good relationship with her.  I don't want to cause problems between you.

Hibiki: (thankful) Thank you, Baldur.  I appreciate your support.

Baldur and Hibiki's walk continued as they discussed recent events and tried to deal with the challenges that were emerging in their lives.

Kvasir: You're a really good copy, you know?

Kvasir suddenly appeared before Baldur and Hibiki while they were enjoying their ice cream in the park.

Baldur: (surprised) Kvasir?  What are you doing here?

Kvasir: (mysterious smile) Oh, Baldur, Hibiki, you two are such a beautiful couple.  Looks like you're having fun.

Hibiki:What do you want?

Kvasir:(to Hibiki) Having a chat with you, dear "Hibiki-chan".

Hibiki: And what should you tell me?  First of all don't ever call me that again, only my friends can!

Kvasir:But really?  Well, I don't know if soon you will still be able to consider (referring to Baldur) this individual as your friend, the same goes for Odin, especially for the latter.

Hibiki seemed quite interested in Kvasir's words

Hibiki: What are you talking about?

Kvasir:There are a couple of things you need to know about Odin, things you don't want to hear

Hibiki:Speak!

Kvasir:Then don't say I didn't warn you.  You see, Odin may seem like a kind and noble person... But long ago he hated you all, he of all people was the most in favor of the extinction of humanity.

Kvasir's words were quite surprising and seemed to touch on a sensitive topic regarding Odin.  Hibiki was clearly interested and worried about what Kvasir was about to reveal.

Hibiki: (serious) What do you mean, Kvasir?  What are you talking about?

Kvasir: (calmly) I mean that Odin had very different plans than what he is trying to pass off now.  He wanted to destroy humanity, not save it.  He was the main proponent of the Apocalypse.