Chapter 2

Heimdall: (to Hibiki) Hamster, Maria, Tsubasa and Chris need help with civilians a few blocks north of our position, we'll take care of it here

Hibiki: (strange) Ok, hamsters are cute but that's not my name

Heimdall:It's not the time now, go!

Hibiki:Alright Heimdall!

Heimdall: Well beasts...

Using the Gear change, Heimdall transforms the machine guns into two pairs of scissors

Heimdall: Bring it on!!

Heimdall, Kirika, Miku and Shirabe dealt with the Helwalkers while Hibiki ran towards the position indicated to him by the "white god"

Hibiki moved quickly towards the position indicated by Heimdall, with determination and urgency. As she ran, she felt adrenaline coursing through her veins, ready to fight to protect civilians and her fellow Symphogear.

After a few minutes of running, Hibiki finally reached the area where Maria, Tsubasa, Chris and the other civilians were struggling. Seeing the critical situation, Hibiki didn't hesitate and immediately joined the fight. Her mighty punches and sonic blasts rang the Helwalkers against her as she busied herself with eliminating any menace that came close to them.

Maria: (smile of relief) Hibiki, you're here!

Hibiki: (determined) Yes, we're here to help!

*Chris transforms her gauntlets into a pair of crossbows and starts shooting arrows at the Helmalkers*

[Queen's inferno]

Chris: (in action) We need to clean up this area ASAP!

*Tsubasa conjures a large number of energy swords in the air which rain down on her enemy.*

[One Thousand Tears]

Tsubasa: (attacking) We can't let the Helwalkers get near civilians!

The members of the Symphogears worked together, coordinating their attacks and using their unique abilities to repel the Helwalkers. Their cooperation was flawless, and soon the area began to clear of enemies. The Helwalkers were forced to retreat, unable to match the strength and determination of the Symphogears.

Tsubasa: (attacking) We can't let the Helwalkers get near civilians!

The members of the Symphogears worked together, coordinating their attacks and using their unique abilities to repel the Helwalkers. Their cooperation was flawless, and soon the area began to clear of enemies. The Helwalkers were forced to retreat, unable to match the strength and determination of the Symphogears.

Chris: Hibiki, this girl's leg is stuck under the rubble, give me a hand!

Hibiki:Coming!!

But when Hibiki was about to reach Chris and the girl in danger, someone shoots a ball of blue electricity at Hibiki, contact with it causes a very strong and painful electric shock

Hibiki was taken aback by the ball of electricity that was fired at her. The electric shock went through her, causing her pain and forcing her to fall to the ground. She fought to stay conscious as the energy coursed through her body.

Chris: (shouting) Hibiki!!

Miku: (terrified) No, Hibiki!

Tsubasa: (concerned) We have to protect her!

The other Symphogears immediately moved to defend Hibiki and deal with the mysterious attacker. Kirika and Shirabe positioned themselves in front of Hibiki, ready to repel further attacks.