Chapter 6

Hermod and the girls enter the house

Hermod: Have your two friends recovered from the coma?

Maria: Shirabe is in rehab...but Kirika...The electric shock inflicted by Nerthus slowed down her heart

Hermod and the girls were clearly worried about Kirika and Shirabe's health. The news that Kirika had suffered heart problems as a result of the electric shock was a cause for great concern.

Hibiki: (worried) How serious is Kirika's situation? What are they doing to help her? I'm afraid to think she won't make it

Maria: (with concern) It's a delicate situation. Experts are doing everything they can to help her, but it's a difficult journey. We will continue to hope and support Kirika with all our hearts.

Hermod: (serious) Kirika is strong, girls. We must not lose hope. Her determination can work wonders.

Chris: (angrily) Nerthus, if I take it out on you...

Hibiki: (firmly) We will stay by her side and do everything we can to help her recover.

Maria: (with gratitude) Thanks, girls. Your support is important. She will give us the strength to face this challenge together.

*transition to hospital*

Shirabe: I'll be here for a few more weeks

Hibiki, Chris, Maria and Hermod visited Shirabe at the hospital. Seeing their friend in that situation was difficult, but they were there to show their support.

Hibiki: (with love) Shirabe, are you okay?

Shirabe: (smiling) Yes, I'm improving day by day. Thanks for coming to see me and Hermod, thanks for getting me and Kiri-Chan out of trouble

Hermod: (smiling) It was a pleasure to help. You are all brave and strong, and I am happy to be able to help you in some way.

Chris: (firmly) We will continue to visit you and stay by your side, Shirabe.

Maria: (gratefully) We are a team, Shirabe. No one is left behind.

Shirabe was silent for a moment

Shirabe: When Nerthus electrocuted her ... I was scared to death, I thought "good, she's dead" ... (with teary eyes) poor Kiri-Chan, what did she do to her to deserve this? (Tears in my eyes) Why is it that every time we try to do good, that we fight to defend the world, does someone end up hating us? Why?

Poor Shirabe burst into tears,
Her words expressed the deep sense of frustration and despair she could feel at the injustice of the world and the suffering inflicted on the people they loved. She was a difficult reality to accept.

Shirabe's reaction was understandable, considering everything they had been through. His question reflected the deep frustration and pain he felt at the injustices suffered by them and the people they loved.

Hibiki: (touched) Shirabe... I know it's hard to understand, but we must continue to fight for the good. Even when it seems like the world hates us, there are always people who support us and believe in us. We must not allow evil to bend us.

Chris: (firmly) We have the power to make a difference, even if sometimes it seems impossible. We cannot allow desperation to take over.

Maria: (with compassion) Shirabe, we are here for you and Kirika. We have overcome many challenges together and we will overcome this one too.

The girls rallied around Shirabe, hugging her and showing their support.

Hermod:(thought) In this world inhabited by a shitty race, I'm glad that some individuals can still call themselves "human"