Chapter 3

Hibiki: (determined) We have to put an end to this madness, Miku.

Miku: (decided) Yes, together we will succeed!

Heimdall: (confidently) We have a task to complete.

The three figures prepared to continue their battle, aiming to stop Nerthus and the Helwalkers once and for all and restore peace to the city.

Nerthus:Oh, I see you are stubborn!

Heimdall: True, I certainly am.

Hibiki: Nerthus, that's enough, you don't have to do all this because we prevented Njörd from unleashing Ragnarok, it's crazy, he was crazy!

Nerthus: As I told you before, he had problems, but that doesn't mean you had to kill him... He was the one who needed more help than anyone else... Skjöldr was a crazy fanatic, he did that he had to get out of the way, Oðr was loyal to Njörd...While Gullveig, I never liked her, I always wondered what was going on in her head,these three were insignificant...But instead my beloved Njörd, you will join him very soon, Tachibana Hibiki!!

Hibiki: (begging) Nerthus, stop!  This will not bring you peace or justice!

Nerthus: Shut up, murderous Hypocrite!!!

The battle reached its climax, with Hibiki, Miku and Heimdall desperately trying to stop Nerthus and the Helwalkers.  The woman was possessed by a deep anger and desire for revenge, which made her dangerous and determined.

Heimdall: (sarcasm) Nice work, little hamster, it seems your words have lost effect

Hibiki: (with determination) We can't give up, we have to protect this city!

Miku: (next to Hibiki) We have a duty to stop her!

Heimdall: (preparing to attack) It's time to put an end to this madness.

Heimdall charges Nerthus

Heimdall: Bifrost cross-strike!

Heimdall unleashed his powerful attack, the "Bifrost cross-strike", creating two crossed rainbow slashes.  The arcane light shimmered brightly, cutting through the air as it raced towards Nerthus with devastating speed.

Nerthus: (shouting) You won't be able to stop me, Heimdall!

Nerthus manages to deflect the two blows, but the candid god had the next move ready, in fact he joined the two scissors, attacking them with one blade pointing upwards and one downwards

*The hilts of Heimdall's scissors open and in one a cavity appears and in another a track, Heimdall unites them by partially overlapping them*

Heimdall: Bifrost Scissors Massacre!

Heimdall performed his finishing move, the "Bifrost Scissors Massacre", merging the two scissors into a single weapon and throwing it like a boomerang.  The slashing weapon raced toward Nerthus quickly, with a power that seemed unsurpassed.

Nerthus: (panic in his eyes) No, I can't allow that!

Nerthus tried to defend himself, but Heimdall's weapon was too fast and too powerful.  The boomerang hit Nerthus, causing her to crash into a car, Heimdall aimed one of his blades at the goddess

Heimdall: Surrender

An energy arrow was shot in the vicinity of Hibiki and Miku, contact with the ground caused it to explode, creating a huge wall of blue fire

Heimdall:(Surprised) But what...?

Heimdall was about to ask Nerthus to surrender, but suddenly an energy arrow exploded in the vicinity of Hibiki and Miku, creating a huge wall of blue fire.  Everyone was faced with this unexpected explosion and prepared to defend themselves.