Chapter 7

The group searched the city all day but the result was an absolute zero. Despite their best efforts, the group could not find any trace of Odin in the city.  His presence seemed to be elusive, and every lead turned out to be a dead end.  It was a day of frustration, but the girls knew they couldn't give up so easily.

Hibiki: (frustrated) Where the hell could he be?  We have no idea where to look.

Chris: (angry) It's like he vanished into thin air.

Kirika:If he's playing a trick on us, it's not funny, dess!

Maria: (worried) We can't waste any more time.  We have to find a way to locate it.

Tsubasa: (determined) We have to broaden our search, search in new areas, maybe we're missing something.

Hibiki: (firmly) It doesn't matter how long it takes.  We cannot allow Nerthus and the Helwalkers to play their game with impunity.  We need to find Odin and find out what's going on.

The city alarm suddenly interrupted their discussion.  It was a sign that an emergency was imminent.  The girls looked at each other with concern as the alarm rang throughout the city.

Hibiki: (worried) What's going on?  Why did the alarm go off?

Chris: (apprehensive) Something bad is about to happen, we better head to the location of the alarm.

Kirika: I'm coming with you, dess!

Tsubasa:No, Kirika, after electrocuting you, Nerthus stole Igalima from you, without it you're just another girl, go to the nearest shelter and stay there!

Kirika:But I...

Tsubasa:Kirika, you are an irreplaceable friend and companion...But if something else were to happen to you you might not be so lucky, you too have seen how dangerous these Vanir are...Please!

Kirika, even with a bitter taste in her mouth, accepted Tsubasa's request and quickly left in search of the nearest shelter.  Despite wanting to help her friends, she understood that her current situation made her vulnerable, and staying safe was her wisest decision.

Meanwhile, Hibiki, Chris, Maria and Tsubasa headed towards the location of the alarm, ready to face any threat that arose.  It was an emergency situation, and time was running out.

Reaching the crash site, the girls encountered a horde of Helmalkers, led by Kvasir

Kvasir:(mocking) Look who's here, (pointing to Tsubasa and Maria) the two Idols, (pointing to Hibiki and Miku) the crybaby together with her "little girlfriend" (pointing to Chris) and the little slave.  Are you ready to sing for me?

Tsubasa: (firmly) We don't have time for your games, Kvasir.  We have a mission and we will not stop before you.

Maria: (firmly) Kirika is out of danger now.  We have reason to believe that Odin is involved in this situation, and we want answers.

Hibiki: (determined) We won't stop until we find Odin and shed some light on this matter.

Chris: (enraged) So let us through, or you'll face the consequences.

Kvasir laughed mockingly

Kvasir: (laughing) Oh, you are really brave.  But let's see how long your courage will last in the face of this horde of Helwalkers.

The girls put on their armor and prepared to fight

Kvasir:Oh, it looks like it's going to be a good show, let's dry them up!

The battle between the girls and the Helwalkers led by Kvasir began violently.  The battlefield filled with sparks and energy as the Symphogear engaged their opponents.  Despite the Helwalker's numerical superiority, the girls were not intimidated and showed a firm determination to fight.