Chapter 15

The plane landed safely in Lerwick after a long 15-hour journey.  It was a moment of relief for all members of the group, who could finally begin their mission to face the Vanir and recover the Gungnir.

Chris: Now that we've arrived, where do we think we'll find this phantom "guide"?

Heimdall: (thoughtfully) We need information on the guide's location and how to get there.  We must be cautious and cunning, considering that we are trying to overcome the boundaries of the world.

Maria: (determined) Then, we need to look for someone in town who might know its location.  Let's start asking questions discreetly

Genjuuro: (serious) Remember that we must be careful and not draw attention to ourselves.  This mission is crucial.

The group began moving through the streets of Lerwick, trying to gather information on the guidance they needed without arousing suspicion.  It was a moment of great tension, but they knew that their determination would carry them forward on the mission.

After a day of fruitless searching, Genjuuro and his team decided to retreat to a bar to relax and discuss their next move.  It was clear that finding the guide who would lead them to the ends of the world would not be easy, but they had to maintain their determination.

Genjuuro: (worried) We don't seem to be getting any results with our searches.  The guide must be very well hidden or maybe they don't want to share its location with strangers.

Elfnein: (thoughtfully) We need a plan.  We can't blindly search the whole city.  We need to find a way to get close to someone who might know her.

Maria: (firmly) We could try to get information from anyone who can help us, but without arousing suspicion.  We have to be discreet.

Chris: (frustrated) Yes, but how do we know who is trusted and who isn't?  We certainly can't ask every person we meet.

Genjuuro:Waiter, a glass of your best whiskey, no ice please!

Waiter: Of course, sir.  A whiskey without ice coming soon.

As they waited for their drink, they continued to discuss how to approach finding the guide.

Elfnein: (reflecting) We need to find a way to approach people who seem to have knowledge about events related to the edge of the world.  There may be leads or clues that will help us find them.

Maria: (agreeing) Yes, but we have to do it very discreetly.  We don't want to attract the attention of the Vanir or anyone who would hinder us.

Chris: (determined) Then we need to start asking key people, maybe in the right places.  Someone must have information.

???: Of course you make a lot of noise

Genjuuro:Excuse us, we were talking about work

The man turned towards Genjuuro and the girls, to the former's surprise

Genjuuro:(surprised) Freyr, is that you?

Freyr: Yes, now leave me alone, Tyr

Genjuuro:Call me Genjuuro... However it happens at the right time, we...

Freyre: (continuing) "You need someone to get you close to the Vanir palace in absolute safety, and who better than a Vanir like me is excellent for this task", I'll tell you right away, no!

Genjuuro: (perseverant) Listen, Freyr, we know there are obstacles between us and the Vanir palace.  We are not only asking for help, but also for information that only you would have.

Freyr: (skeptical) Information?  On what?

Maria: (answering) On the edge of the world.  We are looking for a guide to take us there.