Chapter twelve

I sat alone in all my classes, unable to focus on anything that the teachers were saying to me, because I was too busy worrying about the boys' audition today. I had no idea whether they had made it through or if they were on their way home in tears. It made my gut wrench together. The bell rang and I slowly got up and grabbed my books. Walking through the hallway by myself made me feel so lost. I had no one to meet up with at lunch. No group time with the boys, no hand holding with Niall, no charming smiles to share. The boys were my only friends, and I was fine with that, until now. I stacked my books in my locker and grabbed some money and my phone before locking it and heading toward the door outside. I walked across the street to a vendor selling chips and got myself just a small order. I checked my phone while I waited, not having done so earlier this morning. There was a few missed texts.

Niall Horan:

We're queued outside at 4am, going in very soon.. I'm so tired and nervous, I just want you here with me xx.

I smiled sadly at his text and looked at the time, it was noon now. They definitely should know by now if they got through..

Louis Tomlinson:

HARRY BIT ME!

I laughed aloud at that one, gaining a couple odd looks from the girls ordering. I didn't care, I could just imagine Louis' screaming that outloud. The last text was from Liam.

Liam Payne:

We want you here! :) We'll let you know what happens, promise. And Niall says Hi, again. And that he misses you. And that he wants you here, again. Text him, please! Hahaha, xxx.

I smiled at the text messages. I miss those boys so much. I texted Niall back,

I wish I could be there cheering you boys on, but I know you got through! I miss you, come home.

Then I shot a quick text back to Liam,

I want you boys home! I miss you like crazy. Please phone me as soon as you can and let me know.

Then to Louis,

Tell Harry his gay is showing and to stop biting you ;)

I smiled at the messages and put my phone back in my pocket. I got my food and walked back to school and sat at a picnic table. I didn't really feel like eating, but I did anyways. I looked at all the students laughing and playing football and goofing around with their friends, and it made me miss mine even more. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I practically jumped up in excitement. I reached in and saw the caller I.D and a picture pop up, Liam Payne. I smiled and slide the green bar.

"Liam!" I practically squealed.

He laughed, "Lezile!"

"How was it? Are you home? Did you get through?"

"Slow down there," he laughed, "it was good."

"And...?"

"And...?" He mocked.

"Are you through? Where are you boys!"

The line was silent. I checked my phone but the call was still active. I placed the phone back to my ear, "Liam?"

Still silent.

"Liam? What the hell is hap-"

I felt a pinch against my side, and I jumped, having a mini heart-attack. I turned and almost dropped my phone in excitement.

"LIAM!" I shouted, and he smiled wide, putting his phone away.

I set mine down, climbed on the picnic table and jumped on him, embracing him in the biggest hug ever. He held tight and spun me around, laughing as he did so.