Chapter seven

The next couple of weeks passed by effortlessly. Niall and I were officially together and everything was going great between us. Things had actually been going alright with Harry as well, we were friends and all was well. He didn't seem phased at all at our 'fling.' We had been texting quite a lot, but at school we barely spoke.

It was Saturday night and Niall and I were at home. Mum and Dad had taken Jonathon out for the night to some arcade. None of them knew about Niall and I, and it was getting hard to pretend that our feelings didn't exist.

"Niall, if you scare me, I swear to god..," I shouted.

We were playing Hide and Seek, something that became somewhat of a ritual between us, and he was good at it.

It was dark outside, and we had turned off the lights in the house, to make it just a bit more fun. I felt around numerous rooms in the house, and I smirked, knowing that Niall was probably hiding in his room. I pushed the door open and felt my way inside. I got a nervous feeling in my stomach, because he usually popped out and scared me half to death.

"Niall..," I whispered.

I leaned down and tried to see under the bed. I stared for a few seconds, but since nothing popped out, I figured he wasn't there. I stood up and was about to leave when I smacked into a body behind me. I screamed as Niall held me close to him.

"Shhhh," and with that, he laughed.

I groaned, "you're dead."

He laughed in my face and began tickling me.

"Stop! Niall, stop it!" I shouted through giggles.

Tickling is like rape, except you're forced to laugh. It's a painful thing to endure.

"Who's dead?" He smirked, grabbing at my sides.

"Me, okay! Just stop!"

He stopped tickling and my laughing eventually died down. I looked up at him to find him staring at me.

I smiled, "what?"

"Kiss me," he stated proudly. I smirked at his boldness, but obliged nonetheless.

I pulled him down to me and kissed him, lingering for a few seconds. We kissed innocently a few more times before the kiss got deeper, and an earnest fire burned inside me.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, but in this moment, I just let it go. Whoever it was, they could wait.

Niall walked us toward the bed, holding me closely as we laid down. I held Niall close to me, and every time we were close like this, it made me really happy to know that he was mine. His hands slid to the hem of my shirt, his cold hands touching my scorching skin. Now, Niall and I had talked about us, and the whole sex issue. I told him that while I was okay with doing some things with him, I wasn't ready for sex. I was surprised, but he told me that whatever I was comfortable with, is fine with him, and that he didn't want us to have sex until we were in love. Not many teenage boys think that way, and it just reassured me that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to find the most amazing boy ever.

My phone buzzed again and the vibrating feeling against my bum made me laugh.

Niall chuckled at my girly response, but soon it was back to us speaking with our mouths. His hands gripped my bare waist from where he slid my shirt up, and I reached down and moved my hands under his shirt. I began slowly pushing it up his stomach. He broke the kiss and looked at me. I nodded and he kissed me briefly before sitting up, and I followed. He took his shirt off, as I did with mine. I became a little self conscious, but Niall held my waist and leaned down and kissed me sweetly.