Cesar and neko Mark part!

Very short!!

This is platonic not a ship!!

(cesar is just a flirty romantic but aroace)

Cesar woke up on Marks couch, spending the night with him after an alternate attack, Mark was making coffee in the kitchen and looked over at Cesar "good morning man! how'd you sleep? any night terrors??" he asked walking over to him. "I slept good, how did my lovely pookie bookie cookie bear sleep" he said with a chuckle. "I slept ok, im glad you slept well too. Im going back to sleep after this coffee" he admitted taking his last sip. Cesar smirked "oh? can I watch TV in your room while you sleep? I will stay quiet I promise~" he said with puppy eyes.

Mark sighed as his ears pushed back in frustration "fine, dont annoy me cesar" he said walking to his room laying down in his bed. Cesar followed and sat down at the edge of his bed. After a while of laying there he heard mark purring in his sleep. Cesar paused the TV to hear is noises "awww.." he whispered, and got closer to listen to him. Mark growled lowly "Back up.." he mumbled as his ear twitched, Cesar chuckled " Your purring just amuses me sorry" he chuckled and went back to watching TV.

Cesar was consumed by the comfortbility of marks bed and fell asleep, Mark woke up when he fell asleep and just watched TV.