Long, hard days~Cesar x Male reader

art creds to: iminyourhouse_0 in twitter

contains: (fluff)

Cesar sighed as he began to walk out of his workplace, it was raining heavily and he forgot his umbrella. The street lights faintly blinked yellow, green, red and other colors along with the sounds of busy highways and cars. Cesar followed along a sidewalk as his home wasn't far from his job, he had a hella busy day and he couldn't wait to go home to his husband and relax. He looked up at his house and fumbled with his keys. You open the door for him before he could unlock it and you look at him in worry.

"Cesar dear, your hair and suit is all wet. Come in, I will take care of it" you say softly as you begin to grab his bags and wet paperwork. Cesar looks up at you stroking his wet hair out his face "Thank you Mi amor, I know I'm such a mess. I had quite the day" he said with a heavy sigh, you could hear the tiredness in his voice so you understood. Cesar walks upstairs as you help him, he looks at you and thanks you again as you help bring his bags upstairs. Cesar did a heavy sigh and plopped on the side of his bed. His day had been so hard and he was truly happy to see you in the end, though his face wouldn't express it. The wetness of the rain soaked the spot he was sitting in then he got up and prepared for a warm shower, "I already have everything set up for you dear, Here let me warm up some dinner and join me on the couch ok?" you said already walking out before he could react, it was clear that you were an organized person and you loved taking care of others.

Cesar got in the shower standing in the warm steamy water, feeling the coldness from the rain slip away in the drain, he stood there overthinking about his day and what he had going on. Just regular shower thoughts. After a while he stepped out and put on a white collared shirt that was a little oversized.

You then rushed downstairs and heated up some leftovers for your tired husband, you went back upstairs cleaning up stuff, and taking care of everything before going back in the room with Cesar, he then stood up and placed a hand on your shoulder and hugged you from behind. "There's no need to stress yourself out for me...just rest, I'm sure you need it just as much as I" he said laying his head on your shoulder. You turn around and sigh with a smile "Well things need to get done, come on, I warmed up some dinner and poured us some wine" you said kissing him before walking downstairs.

Cesar sighed before following you downstairs, you set everything up for you and him and sat down on the couch as you guys routine was to watch a movie every night after work, cleaning etc. Cesar sat down next to you and you laid your head in his lap.

you guys were 34 minutes in the movie and he just seemed out of it, he didn't touch his food, wine, and he kept sighing deeply. You sat up and tilted your head "Cesar dear, what's wrong? Is it work? you came back pretty scuffed up.." you said as the sadness of your gaze pierced his heart. He smiled "No No Mi amor, I'm fine it's just..ah..work has been getting to me as of late..my mom has been sick..things are just rough all over Querido.." he rambled then apologized.

You cupped his face and kissed him "No need to apologize..It's ok I understand your situation is rough..I will be here for you no matter what.." you said kissing his forehead. Cesar looked down and huffed "You are always here for me querido...I don't understand how you do it.." he said laying his head on your chest. You run your fingers through his hair and smile "You're always here for me too Cesar.." you worded as you kiss his head one last time, you were truly happy to have this mans last name..

THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT HELP..