Healing~Evelin and Adam//adam x Jonah

I have no idea where the fuck I found this picture.

Contains: (angst, fluff) 

(basically adam being women repellent)

Adam stroked his hair as he sat down on the couch ready to have yet another annoying talk/argument with evelin about a fucking situation that happened 2 weeks ago, can't this bitch get over it? he thought to himself as she sat down. "Adam" she said calmly "What Eve." he said with the most stank attitude, Evelin scoffed "Adam, why are you so tense? I just want to talk" "Well I don't want to." he snapped. Evelin sighed "Have you been taking those testosterone pills I bought you?" "Fuck no." Adam said without hesitation. Evelin scoffed again "Adam, do you know how much that cost?! Im just trying to help while trying to help myself, money is tight and I spend it on trying to make you better and you ju-" "I dont give a fuck Evelin!" Adam snapped "Adam this and Adam that, just shut up! I swear to god I dont understand why you have to nag to me 247 just SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled "Adam you dont control me! dont tell me what I should do when im just trying to FUCKING HELP YOU!!"

Adam was about to snap back and then Jonah came in with Taco bell "Ding dong!! Taco tuesday!! who's up for some-..oh.." he stopped in his tracks and set the food down at the coffee table in the living room "heyyy yalll.." he said awkwardly as he sat on Adams lap. Adam softened his tone "Jonah can't you see I'm talking to someone right now?" he said. Jonah was about to reply then saw Evelin breaking down "Oh shit, what's wrong eve!?" he said rushing to her. Adam scoffed "She is just acting like a bitch becau-" STOP CALLING ME A BITCH ADAM!!" she yelled and grabbed on to his hoodie " I DONT LIKE IT, STOP STOP! I DONT...!.." she began crying again and broke down right in front of him. Jonah grabbed her hand and walked her upstairs while Adam was just in shock. 

Jonah held her hand and sat her down and looked at her, "It's ok girly let it out.." he said as she broke down on his chest. "Why is he like this...I hate him..I just want...I just want to make him better...for his sister..for him...for you.." she said as she sniffled and cried. Jonah stroked her back and hugged her "Well, We are all working on a relationship with adam, you just have to..to uh..psychoanalyze him" he said thinking for a bit. Evelin sighed as Jonah held her chin "And girl I know damn well you aint crying over a man LIKE WHAT" he said trying to cheer her up. she wiped her nose and giggled "well I dont really enjoy when he calls me a bitch..it makes me feel..weak" she said holding her arms together.

Jonah smiled "well you are not weak, you are a strong powerful, independent woman, who don't need no man" he said making her laugh again. "You are so good to me Jonah..How do you put up with Adam?..How do you make him soft..?" she asked narrowing her eyes. Jonah shrugged "I just do stuff for myself and be myself not having a care of what he thinks of me, I ignore him and he gets attached to me somehow? He calls me an idiot but blushes when he does. It doesn't make much sense but eh" he said with a smile and laid on her shoulder (PLATONICALLY.) "Jonah, is it ok if I have a taco? and can you get it? I don't want to interact with Adam" she said. Jonah nodded and got up to grab some food. "Took you long enough" Adam said folding his arms as he kissed Jonah on the lips and neck and hugged him from behind.

Jonah chuckled and grabbed Evelins food, he then looked behind him "Listen bae, I talked with Eve and she just wants to understand you, and help you, for me for you for your sister..your mom wouldn't want you to be a angry pent up person Adam..Just open up to us and we can help you the best way we can..ok?" Jonah got serious which is very rare especially when talking about relationships. Adam looked down and clenched his fist..he was holding back tears.."I don't wanna change ok?..I just..fuck.." he started cracking like glass and Jonah hugged him resting his head on his chest "It's ok for a man to cry..you know that adam?" he whispered in a soft voice.

Adam sniffled and his voice cracked " I..m not fucking weak..I..I don't have to change.." he said. Jonah could hear the tears in his voice. Jonah held him tight then removed his hood off his head ruffling his hair "I'm not saying you have to change, we just want you to be ok..so much has happened to you, and you are so pent up with rage..just open up..let us help you" Jonah said softly. Adam looked down at him and didn't know what else to say "Ok.." he responded. 

Jonah smiled again and called Evelin down stairs, she came down and LOCKED eye contact with Adam, they looked like hungry tigers. Jonah laughed nervously "Now that you guys have somewhat of an understanding with each other, hug it ouuuut??" he said playfully. Evelin wrapped her arms around Adams waist and laid her head in his chest. Adam didn't move. He let it happen. Jonah smiled "AWWWW" he said with a goofy huge smile spreading on his face. 

Adam patted her head and moved away from her, they may have hugged but they can't let the other have the satisfaction of an apology. Jonah grabbed the tacos "Now let's watch a movie and have diarrhea!!" he said holding on to Adams arm. "Dude shut up pfft" Evelin said grabbing her plate.

During the whole hangout, Adam and Evelin sat away from each other. Jonah stayed in the middle and they all fell asleep on the couch.