Quite the ride~Jonah x Adam (nsfw)

creds to the artist: I can't find them but I got this off pinterest.

Contains: (smut, fluff)

Jonah started the car and waited for adam to come back so they could finally drive around in their new van! Adam came back with a bag and tossed it in the back seat, Jonah looked back "Whats the bag for man?" he asked, Adam slowly made eye contact "You'll see." he said in a cold tone.

Jonah shrugged and put his hands on the wheel "Gosh man! I cant believe we actually rented this van! it looks pretty decent to be rented." he said touching the car seats and sniffing the freshener. Adam shrugged "It's cool." he said on his laptop looking up things and setting stuff up for his website.

Jonah chuckled and turned on some music and started bobbing his head to it, Adam turned it down and kept doing his own thing. Jonah turned it back up and sung along, Adam scoffed and sat up "Well are you gonna drive? Or just keep dancing like a dumbass?" he said hiding the fact he found it cute.

Jonah smiled and put his hands on the wheel and started driving, Adam looked at the car controls and he cracked a smile "This thing has pretty good mileage.." he said to himself. Jonah started doing donuts and driving around at quite a fast speed "Wooo!" he exclaimed, Adams eyes widened and he glued himself to the seat and fastened his seat belt. "Babe Are you crazy?! You're gonna kill us!" he yelled as his hood came off do to the fast driving.

Adam huffed and clung on to the cup holder, Jonah stopped doing donuts and drove the van recklessly throughout an empty parking lot "Wooo!" he said giggling. Adam looked at him and sighed at himself..he's just having fun..he thought and sat back up and stayed in his seat belt. Jonah then drove fastly on the road and to a fast food place, Adam snapped again and looked around for cop cars "Earth to dumbass! There can be police cars somewhere slow the fuck down Jonah!" he swore.

Jonah laughed and slowed down near a pizza place "Alright we are here! how would you rate my uber service?" he said with a cocky grin, Adam looked at him and rolled his eyes "Negative fucking 100, I almost died." he said in a stern tone while getting out of the van. Jonah frowned and got out as well, "It wasn't that bad..". Adam scoffed and stood by the Pizza place and handed Jonah his wallet "Get 2 Pizza's, some bread sticks and a Pepsi" he demanded, Jonah smiled and laughed "OoOo! thats a lot! what's the occasion?" he exclaimed smirking at Adam.

Adam looked at him and scoffed "Just get the damn food Jonah" he said pulling up his hood. Jonah giggled "Ok, Ok! I'm goin I'm goin" he said in a playful tone. Jonah walked in and looked in Adams wallet with wide eyes "Damn.." he mumbled looking at the amount of money. damn was he hiding this from me? fake boyfriend smh..he thought to himself as he did Adam's order.

After a few he came out with the hot food and drinks in his hands, Adams face lit up and he grabbed some of it. Jonah sighed and sniffed the air "Mmm" he hummed trying to sneak a bread stick but Adam smacked his hand "Wait until we get home, fukin fat ass" he swore as Jonah rubbed his hand where he was hit "oww.." he said frowning.

Adam got in the driver's seat and started up the van, Jonah gasped dramatically "I was gonna drive! uhg rude!" he rolled his eyes and sat in the passenger's seat. As they got home Adam put the food in the fridge and went back in the car, Jonah took a slice and looked back "Where are we going?" he asked with a mouth full of pizza. Adam looked back and sighed ""I" am going to drive the van around myself, and you're comin with me. So hurry up, eat, and get your ass in the car." he demanded and went back out.

Jonah flinched "Damn, ok" he said with a bit of sas, Once he was finished eating he followed Adam in the car. "It's getting late Adam are you sure you wanna drive around?" he asked looking at the sky as it darkens. Adam nodded and drove into a forest that seemed pretty isolated, Jonah just stayed silent and let him drive.