One

Happy Reading!

Abhimanyu was standing with Ishita by her side in front of his house, his mother was welcoming them both in the house with the rituals.

(I am so sorry I don't know what that thing is called when they welcome the new bride in the house😭)

Ishita entered inside and Laksh pulled her towards the end of the living room where the kids were waiting for they bhabhi. They all where very happy to see their bhabhi finally enter inside the house. Ishita has always been adored by the family, Abhimanyu's parents always treated her as their own child and even more when her parents passed away.

"Bhabhi, what gift are you giving bhaiya on your first night?" Laksh asked and Ishita frowned "Isn't the groom supposed to give the bride a gift?" she asked and everyone looked at Abhimanyu "Okay then, bhai what are you giving bhabhi?" Hardik asked giving Abhimanyu a cheesy smile.

He cleared his throat and Ishita paid all her attention to his words "I don't know" he says and everyone sulked. Ishita chuckled internally, she was somewhat expecting his to say this. "Common bhaiya you're so boring" Laksh says and then pushes him away from Ishita, sliding his hand on his bhabhi's shoulder.

"Don't worry bhabhi, I will buy you are a very beautiful gift tomorrow okay?" he says and Ishita smiled looking at him "I know you would" she says patting his head. She looked for Abhimanyu but till now, he was on the deck outside with his uncles and father.

She distracted herself and resumed talking to his siblings. They all were really cute, Ishita loved all of them especially his real brothers. She was a single child so never knew what it was like to have real siblings. They chatted and made fun of Abhimanyu for a whole when Damini came to rescue Ishita.
"Alright now leave the girl alone, she must be tried from all the festivities all day" she said and held Ishita's hand.

"Common Isha beta, I will show you your room" she says and Ishita nodded saying good night to them and going to their room.

She entered inside and it was a huge room, double the size she had at her house and it makes sense since two people will be living here. She walked around the room looking at all the stuff and the closet where her clothes were arranged already, the washroom wide enough for two people.

She walked to the desk placed near the balcony's door and a book shelf on the wall beside the desk. She went through the books "must be his books" she thought and smiled looking at all the little decorations in the room.

Abhimanyu's childhood pictures on a frame, his family frame and his pics from his teen years. He has always been this handsome, thought Ishita and then saw a huge portrait behind his chair. It was his, of course. He was standing with his hands folding to his chest and fun of authority.

Ishita has always liked him, he was a gentleman and a very tall and broad and handsome. But more especially for how he loved his family.

There was also a little section with whiskey, wine and champagne mainly drinks and cigarettes. She frowned at the sight of it and disgusted.

Sighing, Ishita sat on the bed. 'should I wait for him? when is he coming? or should I sleep?' she questions herself while removing her jewelry and keeping at the night stand by the bed. By the time her hair were free and she had removed her and she was onto removing her bangles, the door knob twisted and she turned around as she heard the door opening.

Ishita saw it was Abhimanyu so she stopped her work and turned around standing up on the side of the bed. Abhimanyu closed the door and saw her standing there.
He diverted his eyes and saw her standing there with her hair no longer in a bun, they were open and reached her lower back, she was light on her accessories. He looked at the night table and saw her jewelry.  "is she getting changed? should I come by later?" he thought looking at her and Ishita was just staring at him.

He retrieved his steps and walked out of the room. Ishita frowned and walked to the door, she thought of opening the door but didn't 'oh god, why did he leave?' she thought. Ishita had always thought that Abhimanyu didn't want this marriage and his behavior has never helped her think otherwise.

She sat on bed thinking why he left but couldn't come to any conclusion. The door opened after half an hour and it was him, again. He frowned looking at her fully dressed and sitting on the bed. She stood up looking at him.

Was she relieved that he came back? Yes she was. 'what the hell??? does she nor want me here or what? I gave her some privacy, why hasn't she changed yet?' He thought and looked at her confused and a little frsutated 'you know what? fine! she can do whatever she want' he thought removing his sherwani in a haste and throwing it on the floor while walking in the closet.

Ishita was confused at his action. She bent down to pick up his sherwani and dusted the dust from it, straightening it. He came out of the closet wearing his trousers and a T-shirt, he looked at her with fierce eyes and saw her holding his sherwani.

He snatched it from her hands and Ishita opened her mouth in a 'O' shape confused at his behavior, he removing his sliders in anger and layed on the bed taking the blanket over him and turning off the lamp on hus side of the night stand.

She frowned walking by his side turning the light on "Are you mad at me?" she asked him and he opened his eyes looking at her standing with a confusing expression on her face. "Do I look mad?" he asked and she nodded.

He scoffed "Whattt??" he asked sitting straight, Ishita backed off a little "I mean, you left me in the room for half an hour then came back and  threw your wedding attire on the floor and went inside the closet slamming the door and now you are sleeping..." she asked and Abhimanyu was listening to her with a frustrated expression on his face.

'how the hell should I explain her what I was feeling? Argh Abhimanyu you are so stupid" He says talking to himself. Of course he wouldn't tell her about the confusion he created for himself and got mad for no reason.

"No I am not mad, I have a early meeting tomorrow. You should sleep too" he says lying and turning the lamp off and laying on the bed. Ishita was not convinced but she wasn't going to ask him again so she just nodded, going in the closet and changing her clothes into something comfortable and washing her face before going to bed.

She lay beside him and looked at him, his back was facing him. "Are you awake?" she asked him and he waited for a minute before humming in response. "Oh, I forgot to ask, what is the time for your meeting? As in when will you be leaving the house?" she asked facing him. He opened his eyes but his back was still facing her. "I will leave around 8" he answered simply.

"Okayy!!" she says turning off the light from her side and pulling the comforter over herself as well. "Good night" she whispers quietly hoping he wouldn't hear but he did. He cleared him throat peaking secretly towards her "You too" he says and again faced his back towards her smiling.

Ishita smiled too and closed her eyes sleeping peacefully.
.
.
.
I am really excited for this book every part I write literally gives me butterflies!!!!!

Thanks for reading <33