Epilogue

Happy Reading💘

Ishita groans and stands up from the bed, jogging towards the washroom and seeing her, Abhimanyu followed. She bends down at the sink and starts throwing up, Abhimanyu got the cue and went beside her, holding her hair up for her.

She puked all the dinner that they had eaten. After she was done, she cleans her mouth and runs the water over the sink. Abhimanyu offers her a towel to clean her face. She does that and keeps the towel away "Thanks" she says and he smiles, pushing her hair behind her ears, he kissed her cheeks "No problem" he says and she smiles back at him.

He hugs her from behind and keeps his hand on her womb, creasing it carefully, he kisses her neck once again. Ishita pushed him away quickly "Don't. Stop touching me" she says irritated and Abhimanyu sighs, rolling his eyes "I don't like your pregnancy hormones at all!" He speaks out and Ishita ignores him, going out of he washroom and inside her sheets again.

Abhimanyu helped her get in the bed and covered her body. She sighs loudly and closes her eyes. Abhimanyu got back to his laptop and started typing on it. The lights of the room was dim and the lamp on Ishita's side was off.

After a few hours, while Ishita was in deep slumber. Abhimanyu was still working. It was past midnight and Abhimanyu was working hard for his upcoming project. He sighs and streched his neck to get some comfort.

Ishita groaned again and he turned towards her "What's wrong?" He asked her while creasing her forehead. She sat up on bed and rubbed her eyes. Abhimanyu kept his laptop away and crossed his arm on her shoulder and rubbed her hair.

"I don't feel good" she says softly and Abhimanyu's face dropped. He hates to see her like this. "Anything I can do to make you feel better?" He says and shruggs "I don't know" she says and keeps her face inside her hands.

"Hey hey, it's alright. You don't have to stress about it. I know it can be tough, so just relax, if you want to vent anything then I am here to listen. Just don't take all the stress on yourself" he says as Ishita starts to sniff and nods her head like a baby.

Being pregnant came with alot of chalenges and it really tested their relationship. Ishita had always been a strong women and tried her best to keep calm and never give stress to other people but pregnancy hormones brought the worse out of her. And Abhimanyu had always stood beside her and even supported her since since she was pregnant, he took extra care of her and always held her when she felt like crying.

Ishita wipes her tears. She cheeks were red and her hair was fuzzy, she turned towards him and spread her arms around his neck. He held her and starts to crease her back while saying her soothing words.
When Ishita calmed down a little, Abhimanyu pulled both of them a little backwards to support his back to the head rest of the bed. Ishita still clingling onto him. He didn't let her go and kept creasing her head and back.

"You know I was thinking if it is a boy then we should name him Ayaansh and if it's a girl then we can name her Diya" he says and Ishita gasps, breaking the hug and looking at him "Really???" She asks and he nods.
Diya was Ishita's late mother's name. And Ayaansh was Ishita's little brother who died with her parents in the car accident.

She tears up again and looks at Abhimanyu with a pout "Hey I didn't mean to make you cry. I said that to make you happy" he says and she nods, wiping her teas "These are happy tears" she says while doing hiccups. Abhimanyu smiled and creases her cheeks. She held his face and kissed his lips with a deep press.

"Umph okay leave me" he manages to say and she lingers onto him. Ishita chuckles and pulls her face away. She hugs him away, going back to their position and Abhimanyu began talking again to divert her mind from taking any stress.

They both sat like that for a few hours and then Ishita finally fell asleep. He keeps her on the bed carefully and pulls the sheets over themselves and keeps one day beneath her head, pulling her towards him and making her back collide with his chest. He rolled his free hand on her baby bump and slept in peace.

***

Past forward to a few month later. Ishita was sitting in the living room with the boys and Geetika was with them too. They were watching a movie.
Ishita was on the couch with Geetika and Hardik. Abhimanyu sar on the floor, with Ishita's feet on his lap and his back against the sofa, he was massaging her feet. Laksh was away on the other couch the single one, away from the couple's.

They were watching Zindagi Ma Mile Gi Dobara. And the scene were Katrina Kaif kisses Hrithik Roshan came up. The two couples smiled at them and Laksh cringed at the site.

"Ew ew ewww" he says and everyone looks at him. "It won't seem so 'eww' when you will get married" Geetika says teasing him and he makes a cringe face again "No I won't get married" hearing him everyone chuckled. "Shaddi toh karni padhe gi" Abhimanyu says jokingly and Laksh sticks his tongue out.

While everyone was laughing at them, Ishita gasps. Abhimanyu turns around and looks at her "What's wrong??" He asks keeping a hand on her knee. "My water broke" she says with wide eyes. Everyone stood up from their place.

"OMGG LET'S GO PEOPLE LET'S GO!!!" Laksh says loudly and started panicking "Calm down Laksh" Hardik says. "Geetika take Ishita to the car and Hardik get the car started, I will get her bags from our room" Abhimanyu says and everyone went to do their work. "And I will get a camera" Laksh says and takes out his phone to film the whole scene.

They all rushed to the car and got settled inside.

***

Here we go!!!!!! I know it's a little late but let's say it's your New Year's present :)

If you want to continue the story you can read the Royal Bahu's 😄

I hope you all try my other story too "Tose Naina"

Leave your reviews!!!! <3

Happy New Year💘