Nine

Happy Reading <33

Ishita was sitting by the balcony, reading her book she had recently purchased. Pride and prejudice. It was an interesting book with classic literature. She was so engrossed in it that she did not noticed when Abhimanyu came in.

He entered the room and saw Ishita sitting on the chairs near the balcony door. He went inside the closet and changed into comfort clothes, Ishita had still not noticed him. He cleared his throat and looked at her but she didn't budge. It irritated Abhimanyu.

He went near her and took the book away from her, Ishita gasped looking up "Give it back!" She almost yelled but Abhimanyu went and kept the book behind his back. "I am home" he says and Ishita gave him a fake sweet smile "Yes I can see that" she said and pushes him aside going towards the bed. Abhimanyu frowned, he kept the book in the shelf and went towards her.

Ishita opened her phone and started scrolling through Instagram. "So how was your outing today?" He asked initiating the first question and Ishita nodded "I had fun" she says but didn't look up and Abhimanyu didn't like it even a bit. "Don't you want to know how was my meeting?" He asks and Ishita looks up from her phone.

"Oh why don't you update it on your Instagram so that all of your followers see it??" She mumbles but he heard it. Abhimanyu frowns, "What's wrong? why are you cranky?" He asks and Ishita ignored him. "Isha" he says sternly and Ishita kept her phone aside "You know while we were at the shopping mall I overheard a bunch of girls talking and they were talking about you! One of them even knew the events you are going to attend next week and they were saying how you changed your status to married on your social media's and while listening to them I realized, I don't even know anything about you. We didn't even share our social media id's" she says the last part with less enthusiasm and looking away from him.

Abhimanyu held back his laugh looking at his wife's expressions, he found it cute. Even though it showed her incesurities, it showed that she atleast liked him. He held her hands but she pulled her them awaym Abhimanyu clicked his teeth together "Isha" this time he says politely and held her hands again. Ishita couldn't help but melt at the nickname he had given her.

Her heart was racing, she looked at him with unknown pout. "I want you to know that you will always be an important person in my life. Right now you are my first priority and you always will be. All those folowers or girls don't mean anything to me and about my plans, people get to know about it from various places I am sorry I didn't inform about it to you, I was planning to do today. And I am sorry about our social media's too, here let's exchange our id's" he says in a calm voice and took out his phone from his pocket.

Ishita felt ticklish sensation in her whole body. She smiled widely and she wanted to hug him so bad. She looks down and then looks at him again "Can I hug you?" She says and he looks at her blankly. There was silence for a minute so Ishita's excitement came down to zero. "You can do whatever you like" he says and making her smile wide.

She threw her arms over his neck and hugged Abhimanyu tightly, almost choking him. He coughed and pulled her back "Okay ok" he says and made her sit on the bed "Now tell me what you did today" he says and she nodded sitting on the bed.

"We went to mall, it was fun! The shopping and all. I met Geet, she is a bright young lady I really like her. I hope her and Hardik make it till the end. And then we went to food court, I had lasagne it was delicious!" She says and Abhimanyu smiles at her little actions and the excitement in her voice. "That's awesome. I wish I could join you" he said putting a strand of her hair behind her ears.

It made Ishita's ear turn red, she gave him a small smile "We can go out somewhere just the two of us if you want" she says and he nods "Yea and we haven't had our honeymoon yet" he says giving her a slyly look and Ishita hit his chest lightly. "Stop" she says feeling embarrassed.

"How did your meeting go??" She asks him shifting the conversation "Good, our plan worked out and Karan would undo the little game plan but we still don't know who has the real hand behind all this" he says and  Ishita made an 'O' face. ''Well I am sure you will find out" she says smiling and it made him smile too.

"Yea...and that reminds me of the event party that is next week. You will have to accompany me" he says and Ishita frowns upon it. Even though both of them weren't fond of social gatherings, Abhimanyu had grown a habit to it. He would attend these events talk about work, bitch about politics to his business men and then return home after having drinks but npw he is a married man.

And in their world, the partners of business owners always accompany each other to the events or else they become the talk of the town. "It will be like out first public appearance together!" He says expecting a little positive attitude from her and Ishita nodded.

She knows with marriage comes responsibility and she is no longer a little pampered girl who can just deny her grandparents or make up a silly excuse to skip parties and social gatherings. "I would love to join you" she says and Abhimanyu chuckled.

"Great!! Pick a good dress" he says getting on his side of the bed and taking covers over him "Good night" he says kissing her cheeks and Ishita blushed, he noticed it and smiled widely which made her throw herself under the sheets and gave her back to him.

He chuckled and turned the lights off, scooting towards Ishita. When his body was right behind her, he whispered in her ears "Do you mind if I hug you?" He asked and even though ishita was awake, she didn't reply. She knew if she opened her mouth she would mess up so it's better to stay quite.

"Isha I know you are awake" he says and she accidentally squealed but didn't say anything. Abhimanyu sighed "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you" he huffs and pulls her body towards him. Hitting her back to his chest, he could swear he heard Ishita gasp. He smirked and stuffed his face in the nape of her neck, dosing off while she lied there, with wide eyes and surprised at his actions.
.
.
.
Looks like we are going to attend a party😈

Are you excited??👀
Thanks for reading<33