Eight

Happy Reading<33

Ishita and Laksh came out of the car as the car stopped in the mall's parking lot. They got out and went inside the mall. Laksh staright away took Ishita to the shopping store. Looks like he had already booked or informed the store about his arrival.

Two employees welcomed them and took them into a private booth at the back of the store, they served them some drinks and water. "Bhabhi, you get comfortable on the couch I will try on a few clothes and take your advice" Laksh says and Ishita nods "Sure" she says and then opened her purse to look at her phone.

She saw a few messages from an unknown number:

Hey! It's Geetika this side, I got your number from Laksh :)

Ishita smiled at the text and replied back politely 

Hello Geet! Laksh and I are in the store looking for clothes right now.

She sent the text and got a reply at the same minute.

I am also on my way 

Ishita sent a thumbs up emoji and then kept her phone away as Laksh was calling for her.  She stood up and went towards the changing room, he was wearing a floral button up shirt with black glasses. Ishita nodded "Yea it's good! You should try a bracelet with it" she says and He nodded "Wait here I will get it" she says and walk out in the store to look for a bracelet.

She steps out and looks at various little chains hung on the shelf. You know a store is fancy when they have a shelf for chains. She looks at various of them and a group of 4 young girls came inside beside her. She didn't mean to eavesdrop them but they were quite close to her and their talk seem to catch her attention.

"Did you check Abhimanyu Thakur's status on Instagram?" One of them spoke and hearing his name, Ishita's all senses came in use. One of the girls whined stomping her feet "I did!! I can't belive he is married. His wife is a lucky woman, he is so handsome!!!" She squeaked and Ishita couldn't control her smile.

"There is a party at the Singhania's house my dad said Abhimanyu will be there" another girl said and Ishita frowned what party she thought "Oh yea! My mom got an invite too, if he is coming I will come too" the same girl as before spoke and Ishita frowned further.

It was fun when they were praising him but she didn't like these girls fangirling over him. No, only she could fangirl over him! She huffed silently and took a bracelet made out of sea shells to match with Laksh's shirt and walked inside the private booth.

Soon Geetika came in too and Ishita took her into a hug "Hie! It's soo goof to finally meet you" Ishita says and Geetika giggled "Yes me too! I have heard so many fun things about you from Hardik and Laksh" she says and Ishita blushes.

"Well laksh is busy in trying yet another shirt, are you looking for clothes too?" She asks sitting in the couch and Geetika joined her she shook her head "Na I am done shopping" she said and Ishita made a 'O' face nodding.

An employee brought drink for Geetika and she thankfully accepted it. The ladies talked for the rest of the time while Laksh tried clothes and asked for their approval. Geetika had a really good eye, she suggested him different styles and it actually looked good on him.

Ishita and Geetika were getting along really well and they started to like each other. Geetika was a strong women with independent thoughts and an active social life and Ishita was more conversed person, she had limited friends and was always nice to people.

After an hour, they were finally done and Laksh paid the bill at the store and the trio went out towards the food court. They sat on a table and ordered themselves their desired food.

***

Abhimanyu entered in the bar and was greeted by his employees. They took him to the side table where Karan was waiting for him. His sight made him disgust.

He sat on the chair opposite to him without any greets and folded his left leg over his right thigh and opened his coats button. Karan gave him him smirk and he frowned at his face, "Where are your manners Thakur?" He spoke and Abhimanyu ignored it. He ordered himself a drink.

"Let's get straight to work talk" he says folding his hand together. "I want to know the reason behind the dirty games you are playing" he says and Karan snarled "What dirty games?" He asks and Abhimanyu inhaled deeply.

"I am not a patient man when it comes to bullshit Karan. I know you purposely sold the numerous amount of shares of my company to get back at me for something. Tell me the reason and what do you want, I don't have whole night" he says and the waiter leaves a drink km their table and left them alone.

"Ahh I see you are eager to return to your wife. How is she?" He asks giving Abhimanyu a smug look, Abhimanyu gritted his teeth and pressed his hands I a fist, "Keep her put of this Karan, it will be for your own good" he says and Karan adjusted on his seat.

Abhimanyu takes a shot from his drink and gulps it down "No speak" he says and Karan sighs "I don't have any personal rivalry with you Thakur but some other people in the business world do I won't covey their names because hey I am loyal. But I can make your shares price go back to it's original if you work according to me" he says and Abhimanyu frowned.

Karan sure is a smart man, he is already working for someone together at Abhimanyu and now he wants to eat money from  Abhimanyu too. Abhi thinks about it for a minute and then nods. "Good, I will pay you twice as much as my rivals are paying but you better keep your word, I don't like people who break promises and you know what happens when you break promises?" Abhimanyu asked sliding his hand inside his inner pockets.

Karan scoffed "Oh please" he says sarcastically and Abhimanyu smirked taking out an envelope, he throws at on the table and eyes Karan to open it. He raises his head in confusion and opened the envelope, his eyes widen.

The envelope had not-so-innocent pictures of Karan with a senior businessman's daughter. Abhimanyu saw the colors of his face vanish "You wouldn't exploit a young girl's reputation like this, especially when her daddy is your old business partner" Karan says with confidence.

"You think I give a crap about a disrespectful and spoilt rich brat of a girl? And her father is well aware of my actions, I fact he supports it.  You can say he isn't much fond of his daughter's a,ready existing reputation" Abhimanyu says with sass and stand up from the chair, buttoning his coat and throwing a hundred dollar bill on the table for his drink.

"Money will be transferred to your account and I want quick results" he says one last looking at Karan's face and walks out of the bar.
.
.
.
Here is a other update!!

Did you miss Abhimanyu and Ishita's interactions? Don't worry next chapter will be a little cheesy🤭

Thanks for reading <33