Eleven

Happy Reading!

The whole car ride from the party to their house was quite, when they reached the mansion, Abhimanyu walked out of the car and took long strides towards the entrance gate. Ishita was confused at his behaviour, she followed him inside shutting the car door.

The servants informed them that Laksh and Hardik had gone to their bed and had their dinner, Ishita nodded and thanked them but Abhimanyu didn't listen and went towards his room.

After wishing good night to the workers, she too went to her room.

***

Abhimanyu enters the room in agony and removes his upper kurta. He walks straight to his liquor section of the room, pouring himself hus favourite scotch, he sits on his chair and sips the drink slowly while looking out the balcony.

He was feeling a little angry and frustrated as well. In Abhimanyu's mind things were going great and he thought that finally Ishita was feeling comfortable around him, he tried changing his lifestyle for her and they both were going awesome but the way she always pushes him away from her made him feel insecure all over again. He thought their relationship was going somewhere and the feelings he had started developing for her, maybe she felt the same.

But her actions speak otherwise. He agrees that he is not the easiest person to love or show some affection towards but he did show some efforts and the way Ishita acts he feels his efforts are going down the drain.

These thoughts and feelings were making his mind a mess. He sihs loudly and rubs his eyes with his fingers, massaging them. His other hand was playing with the patterns on his whiskey glass.

At the same moment, the door opens and Ishita enters inside. She looks over at Abhimanyu and approaches him. "What's wrong?" She asks him but he doesn't reply. She waits for a minute.

Abhimanyu stands up from the chair with the glass in his hand, he starts to walk away, Ishita frowns. She takes long steps and stands in front of him, stopping him from going any further "What is wrong?? Why are you ignoring me?" She asks and Abhimanyu looks away sighing. Ishita starts to get worried, her heart start feeling heavy. Did I do something wrong? She thinks.

"I am walking away. Like you do" he says with a heavy and un interested voice. Ishita shakes her head and her confusion was obvious "What? What did you mean?" She asks and Abhimanyu looks at her. Her eyes were glittering, he felt bad for a moment.

"I am walking away Ishita, I am avoiding you like you avoid me" he says and Ishita let's out a breath "What?? When do I ever avoid you?" She says shrugging and Abhimanyu scoffs.

"Anytime we get close or our relationship starts going in the right direction you just take a step back. It's like one step further and four steps back for you! For example just today, j was just holding you and what you did? You wasted no second in pushing me away" he says in a frustrated and due to their closeness, his husky voice was fanning on her and his breath was reeking or alcohol.

Ishita frowns "Oh. You feel like I am walking away from the relationship??? The truth is I have always pushed this relation. I still do, you use to straight up ignore me, you never talked to me before and even when we got married I was the one who was putting efforts" she says. Ishita had all this stuff inside that she wanted to get out. She has never felt like they are ever in a relationship to begin with. He gives her respect and treats her like a person but she wants more than that. She is his wife after all, she wants his live and his affection. She wants to share their experiences, their lows and happiness.

Abhimanyu's nose flared at her comment, he was on the verge of losing his cool "I don't out efforts??? Tell me one time I have treated you wrong? I am making so many changes in my life to make YOU comfortable" he says shouting a little. Ishita closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Marriage IS about making changes in your life. And I am thankful for all the habits you had to give up because of me, what am I? Your wife right? That is not important. And secondly I am not saying that you have treated me wrong but you don't treat me right either, we are a couple for God's sake. And I haven't once heard you say that you love me" she says with soft voice at the last sentence.

Abhimanyu realised his mistake, he felt guilty for not giving Ishita the affection she deserves. Just because he is not affectionate does not mean she does not experience it too. When he hears her say that, he felt a tingly feeling in his chest. "You love me?" He says and Ishita smacked her head. He keeps his glass back on the table.

"Of course I do you idiot" she says and Abhimanyu chuckles. "I love you" he says smiling a little and taking small steps towards her, intervening their fingers, Ishita smiled cheekily, she blushed a little "I love you too" she says looking up at him and making him smile.

He moves his hands up to her waist and pulls her closer, Ishita flinched a little. His hands made contact with her cold and bare back. Ishita moved her hands on his neck and around shoulder. It kinda seemed sexy to Abhimanyu. He smirks, raising his eyebrows and Ishita gave him a sly smile.

He tilted his head and puts his lips on hers, Ishita smiles and further pushes her lips into his, their mouth moves in a smooth motion, perfectly. Abhimanyu pulls her more into him and Ishita held his hair in a tight grip.

They devoured each other and Abhimanyu pushed their bodies towards the bed, he let her go once they reached the edge, still holding her waist. They both breaths heavily and Ishita's chest heaving. "You sure?" He asks and Ishita nodded.

He moves his hand at the back of her neck and removes her necklace, tossing it on the night stand, he further moves to remove her ear rings and keeps them away. Ishita was composing herself and feeling nervous because of his touch. His fingers were moving on her upper body and he was intentionally tickling her.

After her jewellery were removed, Ishita opened his kurta's buttons and his tanned hard chest with abs was on display. She took her sweet time admiring his body, Abhimanyu chuckled. She hears him and apologized "Sorry" she says and he shook his head "It's all yours to stare at and we have whole night" he says and his words made her cheeks tint red.

He does her a favour and slips the kurta off his body, throwing it on the floor. She touches his abs one by one and then moved up to his chest. It was rock hard. "Alright that's it I don't have such patience" he says and pushes her to bed. Ishita squeaked a little "I thought we had whole night" she says teasing him, getting on her elbows and stating at him. "Yea we do but it's for something else, you can stare at me all you want after we are done" he says and gets on bed while crawling on his knees and stops when he reaches over her abdomen.

It was kinda hot, Ishita's whole shyness had gone out the window. He puts us lips on her again and then slips his hand on her back, he pulls the thread that was holding her blouse together. Ishita gasped in between their kisses. He smirked, he liked the effect he had on her.

He slips her blouse off her body and throws it on the floor too. Ishita was feeling shy because she was laying there in her bra in front of him. "Don't feel shy Isha, you look really pretty and your body looks really beautiful" he says gently kissing her lips. She smiles and Abhimanyu bites her lips. She could feel the taste of iron.

His hands slids to her back again and in no time her bra was unbuckled and off her body. Abhimanyu smiles like a kid looking at her. Ishita chuckles at her reaction "Damn" he says and goes back to kissing her.
.
.
.
That's enough wildness for today🧍

Spicy huhhhh

Don't worry I will give more detailed scenes in future🌝

Anyways thanks for reading<33