11 : Just How I Wanted It To Be

Cruel Summer : Just How I Wanted It To Be

Quiet knocking had woken up Jolene from her sleep, Jolene's eyes fluttering open as she sat up pursing her lips she looked towards the window still dark out; checking the time on her phone: 4:06 AM.

Who the fuck is still awake at this time?

It was quite dark and cold so it added as a scary effect to the soft and quiet knocking Jolene had just heard; so just to be safe she grabbed her tripod and turned on the bedside lamp. Jolene's heart raced as she walked over to the door another set of soft knocks we're heard.

She unlocked the door gripping the tripod ready to swing it as she opened the door, but a familiar voice stopped her from doing so.

"Please don't hit me with that." Jeremiah chuckled a bit raising his arms up to his face in defense in case Jo planned on actually hitting him, Jo quickly lowered the tripod and rolled her eyes.

Jo set the tripod down on the floor still keeping the door an inch open as she clearly didn't want Jeremiah to come in after what he had done to her. Jolene sighed annoyed, and looked at the boy in front of her.

"What do you want Jeremiah?" Jolene asked in a flat and serious voice, not the usual outgoing and cheerful tone she had. Jeremiah answered.

"I just want to explain myself, please i know what i did was wrong and I-" Jeremiah was silenced by Jolene.

"Good thing you know it was beyond wrong. But you know what, I don't want to hear a single fuck about it." Jolene snapped at him before starting to close the door in his face, Jeremiah quickly put his foot in between to stop her from fully closing it.

"Please. Jo please just give me a chance to explain." Jeremiah desperately said as he held the door. Jolene aggressively whispered:

"I told you, I don't want to hear it! Now please, go to fucking sleep and don't bother me!" Jolene pushed his body out of the way and closed the door locking it as she walked over to her bed and flopped onto it.

Jolene didn't want to do that to her best friend, but her best friend hurt her. Her mind was very much clouded up from the right things and was clearly acting on impulse.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah held up his hand to knock once again but decided not to anymore, maybe Jolene wasn't ready to talk to him yet, he just had to wait for a little longer.

The kiss they shared was never a mistake to him, it wasn't wrong. But, he denied what he truly felt about it. He chose to push her away when they absolutely showed the same clear intentions. That was what he did wrong.

He hurt Jolene and if course he blamed himself, none of this would have happened if he wasn't being a big coward and just told Jo how he felt about her. That he liked her, no, he loved her. Now he had to deal with the consequences of his actions. Jeremiah had to fix everything in order for Jolene to trust him again.

But how? Now she is the one pushing him away.

Jeremiah sighed and went to his room feeling defeated, he missed Jolene.

Both of them lied down on their beds thinking what they did to deserve this and what they needed to do to undo it.

-